Good morning all..

I am just loving the view out my bedroom window. It's about to be very beautiful out there in a very few moments. I am blessed to have waken in time to see the sun rise this morning. It's still dark out here at 6:30 am. I just love it more then words can describe. Soon the sun will be out and I will be heading to my cozy bed for sleep. Are you ever up to see the sun rise? Do you enjoy the change from night to day.
@Blondie2222 (22580)
Nope I'm never up to see the sun rise as I don't wake up until 8am in the morning. I don't get to see the sunset either as when I get out of work it is already dark out
I leave for work too early to see the sunrise sadly. But I also like it. It can be very pretty. Enjoy your day
That is ok you will see it one day soon. Good day.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Likewise
• Quezon City, Philippines
Sun set and Sun rise are two beautiful sceneries , Sun rise represents hope for the coming of a new day and sun set is rest for all in a days work
@MGjhaud (20672)
i seldom see the sun rising but i find it priceless to watch as ive witnessed it on several occassions.
I am a dawn person sharon. I love the dawn but also love the sunset. I usually get to see both.
I don't understand why you are going to bed now that the sun is up. Do you work night?