Redbox Days of Deals

Pensacola, Florida
If you are a big movie watcher, but don't want to buy the movie before watching it- then Redbox makes a lot of sense. I am usually one of said people, however our DVD player broke in December and I just haven't gotten around to replacing it. That's besides the point though, many moons ago I signed up for text alerts through Redbox, so that I would be alerted when they had specials or free code rentals or whatever. This morning I got a text that days of deals was taking place for the next nine days. It basically means that everyday you get to "spin" the wheel and score something free. Today I got a code for a free rental. If you aren't signed up for the texts you can do so by visiting the website or downloading the app if you are a android or iPhone user.
Redbox is rare in the LA area. I always see lots of them while traveling probably due to rural towns or smaller cities like your Pensacola.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts They are all over in Nashville and Portland
@lexiconlover Like I said, in smaller cities compared to LA. I see them at McDonald's and WalMart.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts the gas stations don't have them?
Yes the Redbox is handy here too April, but it is not me who rents movies from there, my son rather does. I feel I have enough movies to watch omg i cant get round to all of them lolz