Tired and Time Wasted

By Cher
Baguio, Philippines
These past few days I have been going around to find a better work opportunity that will provide me better pay and flexibility with schedule. I know that I should just stay where I am right now but it's just seems appealing to try another career change if possible. So I was adventurous and all and tried applying for a different position but I always ending up getting the same offer as my job right now. So I guess I better quit on tiring myself out and wasting my time for now. I think I'm just not ready to step up pr change my career for now. I'll try it again after a month I guess.
@softbabe44 (5963)
• Vancouver, Washington
It will probably go okay if you try it in a month it might prove right.
I think that sounds like a great idea for you. Nothing beats a try though.
• Baguio, Philippines
I think I just like being challenged.
@cherriefic There is nothing wrong with that at all. I sure do not mind one myself.
I am sure if you keep trying, just a few at a time, a job may turn up that meets your needs. Just do the looking every now and then so that you do not get discouraged.
• Baguio, Philippines
Thanks. I might really land into something better in the future.
Keep the faith and, I hope the perfect job comes along very soon.
• Pensacola, Florida
I'd stick with the job you have now for as long as you can, maybe look into something else when you have more of an idea of what direction you want to change and go in
• Baguio, Philippines
Maybe Im also just bored cause it seems nothing cool happening with my job now.
• Pensacola, Florida
@cherriefic what do you do? How long have you been doing it?
• Calgary, Alberta
I hope our next president will solve the age discrimination most HR of companies do.
• Baguio, Philippines
I hope so.
@acelawrites (9833)
Just enjoy your current job, but do not give up on applying for new ones that will give you more opportunities.
• Baguio, Philippines
I guess that's what I really have to do for now.
I would say always keep your eyes open for new opportunities, you never know what you will dind. I recently was offered a job that literally almost lays $14K more than my last job,which is amazing! I am totally underqualified too. I never thought when I applied I wiuld get chosen. So keep your eyes open and it never hurts to apply!!
• Baguio, Philippines
That's inspiring! I'll keep looking.
@cHEERIEFIC I Think it is a great idea to take a change of job. Keep looking you will be soon I am sure to find the perfect job! MY sister left a job after 25 or 30 years at the same company. . She worked there coming out of school stayed and eventually left. They were recruiting her as I think she pits her resume, me on a site that people look for people to fill jobs! My sister has an impressive resume, so they gave her anytime she has to take off to be with her son om days snow or cold cancels school and six weeks vacation. She can also leave early to take my nephew to soccer practice!
• Baguio, Philippines
Im really trying to look for something more flexible with the schedule as I dont want to miss my kids childhood moments. I hope I can really find something like that soon.
@rakski (2593)
and what position do you have now if I may ask? maybe wait for a while before applying again
@rina110383 (21987)
Just stay motivated and determined, soon you'll find the perfect job.
Sometimes things are just better left the way they are but I wish you luck with it next time! =)