The rabbit must return home..

My daughter just left and she wants me to not let pepper go across the hall again. I don't know how to tell them that I can't let her back across the hall. My daughter came home and for some strange reason she can smell the dust the tenants are smoking,sniffing or what ever they do with it. She feels her rabbit will get high from it. She said,mom please don't let pepper back over there please I don't want her to get high it could mess her up. Now,other people have come here and can also smell it I truly have no idea what it smells like. I just know that when they come for food I am going to ask that they bring pepper home. I know the mom is going to want to know what happen and I hate to lie to her. She is not on drugs her brother is.
@ricki_911 (19569)
• Toronto, Ontario
I couldn't imagine living in this apartment building around all these people and inhaling that. If I am around smokers it triggers my asmtha.
I don't know about all that because, I don't have that in my unit. They smell it when the door is open. I felt bad not letting pepper go over there..