Grab the opportunity: $1 payout only!

@kaka135 (13444)
Malaysia
I guess many of you might have read the discussion the admin posted or checked out the new statement in the bank. In order to motivate some new members, and let them have more confidence with mylot, mylot pays for those who have accumulated $1 in March and April, instead of $10 as usual. I think this is a good news for some members, but hope that they won't just make and receive the money in these two months, then just leave the site when the payout is back to the usual $10. Do you like this temporary payment system change? To read more about this news:
As you know, there have been a number of changes here since the reintroduction of the revenue sharing program. We have been striving to make things as easy and...
If I am missing it please share with e ok. what is so good about a dollar that someone would take it and run. I can see showing people the site is real but leaving after earning a buck seems crazy to me.
I think it is more to gain loyal myLot users. Right now there are many who complain, or quit because they think it's impossible to earn $10. And even so, they may not believe this site is legitimate. By allowing payout minimum to $1 - it can motivate users that this site is legitimate and gain more users! Win/win situation. Hopefully it'll work out though.
@infatuatedbby I a still lost on people leaving the site after getting one buck. Or maybe I will never get it. Thanks I am good now take care.
@sharon6345 I don't think people will leave the site when they reach a $1. But we don't want them to either because myLot's goal is to get more audience, traffic. And certainly we don't want people to open multiple accounts and take advantage of the easy $1 cash out too.
@sjvg1976 (13733)
Yes I read the discussion and now I would be able to receive money this month only. . But I don't it's right to transfer such a small amount as PayPal charges lots of money to transfer.
@kaka135 (13444)
I have no idea about the paypal charges, but I am sure mylot team is aware of this and has considered this as well. I agree with you, $1 payment seems to be too low. Hope the charges won't cause a big issue. It's still good to receive a payment.
This is a great news for me since due to some difficulties I can't login here so easily. Of course I like this news. I just hope that it is not a temporary payment system
@kaka135 (13444)
Hope your login issue will be fixed very soon. Have you contacted mylot staff regarding this issue? I am sure when you are able to login fine again, you can easily cash out at $10.
@kaka135 Yes, I wrote to Mylot admin but I haven't got a reply yet. Hopefully they will do something and I don't mind they have no time to reply to me
@PainsOnSlate (18995)
I think it will encourage the newbies to write and interact more. I hope it doesn'make them lazy and just write one sentences forever and call them a discussion.
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I think and hope that too. I have read from other sites, some think $10 is too difficult and it might take forever for them to achieve. So, they do not feel like participating here anymore. Hope this change will bring them back, and give them the confidence to participate.
@kaka135 I'm all for getting more people here with the hopes they are interested in more than money
@dodo19 (27680)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I think it's a good idea. I think it's worth a try, and see how well it works.
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I am happy that the staff decided to take a big change, and are willing to prepare for the risk as well.
@dodo19 (27680)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@kaka135 absolutely. It's an interesting experiment. We'll see what happens after. It's just nice that they want to try and give more members a chance to reach payout.
@MGjhaud (20811)
if thats the reason why they started this $1 payout, i think and i hope it'll work out for both, mylot and new users. its a perfect motivation..
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I hope this will bring good effects to all of us, it's just that we have to also watch out for the spammers.
@MGjhaud (20811)
@kaka135 lets just watch out for them..
@Yar_Joey (3314)
i have $1+ now and I want to be paid out with $2 before the end of this month.
@kaka135 (13444)
That's good! I think this change does motivate some of us to participate more.
@Yar_Joey (3314)
@kaka135 that is why i am here again despite it is Sunday so I can reach $2 at the end of this month.
It is exciting! Now we all will meet pay out. But then some others brought up a good point and I hope no one takes advantage of the system too. But I am looking forward to seeing myLot bloom more by giving March + April minimum of $1 so more people will stay tune here!
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I agree with you. I hope this will bring hopes to those good members who want to participate but are afraid of not getting paid. This will help them to gain more confidence with the site, and hope they will participate more. I think the team has prepared to watch out the site for the spammers, more work for them, but hope things will get better soon.
@kaka135 I hope things get better also on myLot! More audience/traffic, will be better for all.
@rina110383 (21964)
I think $10 is achievable. But with the recent change, I hope the site will not be filled with spammers.
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I hope that too. I hope it only attracts the good members to stay and have more confidence with the site. See how it goes within these two months.
@mom210 (5802)
• Atlanta, Georgia
sure, nice to know the site works with us.
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I think that as well. I think admin and the staff are quite considerate and always think of us too.
I only hope that they will not spam the site with zillions of meaningless posts, just to reach the minimum payout.
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I guess that's the worry of many members. Let's see how it goes, and the staff might have lots of work to do if there are more spammers.
It won't change a thing for me.
@kaka135 (13444)
I guess this change only affects some new members or members who are struggling to meet the $10.
Im glad they are trying this for sure. Only because I know I have been struggling to reach that $10 payout.
@kaka135 (13444)
Good that you can take advantage from this new change! Hope you'll receive your payment next month. I will be receiving mine too.
@Sreekala (18782)
I am close to 1$ anyway. But I know it took long time to reach me 10$. So waiting long time then receive money bit difficult so I think the current updates make some changes on members. However, the paypal charges worry us at the same.
@kaka135 (13444)
It's good that you are close to $1. The change might motivate you to participate more in order to get that cash out soon! I have no idea about the paypal charge. I don't know how much will be deducted, if any.
Well, I still mylot regardless of this new experiment they just made. there isn't much people now compare before which is why they wanted people to get paid.
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I think there were more members participating in the old mylot. I have read from other sites, some think mylot pays much lesser now (though I have no idea about this, as I thought they are about the same to me), and also there are more writing sites out there. Hope this change will attract more good members to participate more, but not spammers.
We just need take all the great opportunity. This is one of the best promo at this point.
@kaka135 (13444)
Yes, I think we just interact as much as we can, and we'll surely get our payment next month.
@mommaj (22772)
I think this is good news. Maybe people will become more active because they know they will get paid. LOL