humanatic requires an awful amount of patience

Romania
many times I noticed huge amounts of calls available for review and when I clicked on them I would get a message which states that no calls are available for review. when this happens we're supposed to refresh the page. this is why I saw that humanatic requires an awful amount of patience
@mammots (3271)
Youre lucky you got accepted. I signed up several times for humanatics already but i never received an email from them.
@AkoPinay (10088)
What happen? Just make sure your Paypal account is verified. Glad I was accepted. Maybe they also base on our employment history. I was a secretary, it is related to my job maybe that's why they accepted me.
you have to have a verified paypal account
@AkoPinay I don't think is necessarely related to the job. I got accepted when I was in college and I had no job
• Calgary, Alberta
I havent used it for a long time ever since my telcom decided to have a data cap. I will work with it again once I have a better internet connection.
congrats. humanatic is a good earning site
@waflay (2726)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I have been there and I know very well what you mean. The only explanation to this is that many of those call are in other languages that you have not yet subscribed into. To make that $10 and more per week needs patience and time and your accuracy also plays a bigger role.
yes. I used to do those reviews in a hurry and this caused me to lose many categories. I ceased that and now I"m doing much better
@waflay (2726)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@swissheart someone told me to specialize in one category or two if I wanted to gain a lot. It changed my way of handling calls, but still I have more to learn to get everything right.
@waflay anyway sometimes I have the sensation that people who audit the calls we review are terribly wrong
I haven't tried this site. What is the nature of earning in this site.
@swissheart Thank you for the information. I will find time to check it soon.
@AkoPinay (10088)
Yeah. but I want to master it. I hope it wont take a month for me to have atleast 92% accuracy daily I got 100% accuracy on my first day but back to 50% on the same day I am 80-85% accurate on the 2nd and 3rd day. Tomorrow is my 4th day I hope I get at least 90%
congrats. I've been facing the same issue and every time my accuracy drops bellow 70% my heart starts pumping
@AkoPinay (10088)
@swissheart OMG now my accuracy rate dropped to 76. I lost live inbound calls. Now I am reviewing live outbound calls.