Cleaning Home

By Sky
@skysnap (17963)
I am going to clean my room and other part of the apartment. I think cleaning definitely helps in making us move more. And also the fact that there are things spread around here and there. I can't imagine how many things we found while cleaning. I found some of my lost keys under the sofa. Also found few things such as bird seeds sachet etc. How many things you have found while cleaning?
@Missmwngi (10773)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I was also doing some cleaning today and i just love the way the place looks lol
@skysnap (17963)
ha makes you wonder, if you clean it everyday things are going to be way better.
@Missmwngi (10773)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@skysnap I have been tried to clean everyday and so it was easier for me
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@skynap,Yes,cleaning makes a room look more spacious.I am telling you about the day one year back when I cleaned my two book cases and found my old pen that I loved so much,a story book I had bought from a poor friend of mine who wanted to sell it and,most importantly,a five hundred rupee note I had lost and was thinking that someone had stolen it.
@skysnap (17963)
Haha. it happens a lot with money. i use debit card for same reason.
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@skysnap Actually I had that note in my pocket.I still don't know how it reached there in the bookcase.
@skysnap (17963)
@else34 haha it happens with us all.
@Marcyaz (35615)
too many to count I would have to say. I did dust my bedroom the other day and swept the hallway floor but I still need to dust the front room. I am so glad I have the laundy done the other day and won't worry about that for a while.
@skysnap (17963)
Yes happens to all of us. And the best part we find things we never usually get these days.
@Marcyaz (35615)
@skysnap Boy isn't that the truth?
@MGjhaud (20679)
i used to clean my house every weekend and its indeed a good form of exercise. i mean i work at night 5 days a week and when i get to the office, i just sit for hours. its good to sweat it out sometimes you know.. but that chore is currently on hold as i am going through therapy. i do hope though that i'll be able to do it again as i like it very much. i consider it as a stress reliever too.
@skysnap (17963)
I have things piled up like this for days. I decided to sort this out today. and also goinng to have a routine. so that in future this doesn't happen.
@MGjhaud (20679)
@skysnap sounds like a great plan.
@rina110383 (24070)
I can't remember, but yes, I found some things every time I clean. I misplace some things and I'm forgetful at times. Cleaning, often, helps me find them.
@skysnap (17963)
Yes, it's like treasure hunt clean up often :P
@Macarrosel (7541)
I found a lot of things when cleaning the house.
@skysnap (17963)
Yes, to me this sort of thing feels like treasure hunt. :D
@AkoPinay (10088)
I hate cleaning the house