Brace yourself mylotters... now you can payout with only 1$..!!

Yes...its not a dream and a good news for everyone else but specially for new comers. Even for me its a mind blowing news. As per the source its just for the experiment but i think if their system will go fine with this then they can make it permanent. 10$ is very hard to achieve for the new members and also need a superhuman level patience to reach 10$...haha..yes its true. So as per their new changes of the payment system.. payment load will increase tremendously and it will be the true test of their system.I hope mylot will pass the test. Good luck and congrats mylotters for 1$. http://www.mylot.com/comment/2905113/17293093/25343861
As you know, there have been a number of changes here since the reintroduction of the revenue sharing program. We have been striving to make things as easy and...
I had read this post from the admin. It is also circulating the whole day with the other posts of myLotters. It is like a fire of news.
@Shavkat yes its a great news
@millie02 (6921)
This is good news, we can get our money sooner than we thought.
@millie thats true..
@Marcyaz (35592)
I have to disagree with you as I would want to see it go back to the $10 payout as some people would not be here as much if the payout is only $1. Then that would hurt the site and the other members.
@Marcyaz why some people would not like to stay here if payout is 1$? i can not find the reason.
@wittynet (4131)
@krosscrime , same here! Now that it's $1, I feel soooo happy and will find more time than before. @Marcyaz, why do you think they'll not stay here?
@Marcyaz (35592)
@wittynet For $1 you can make that in one day and then not come back for another month so the discussions I think would be a lot less. Then eventually it would make it hard to even receive $1.
Hope this encourages a lot of people on myLot. Money, even a small amount, that is easy to reach should motivate many.
@Corbin5 yeah..Thats the main point ..motivation for the new members because easy to reach threshold.
@Lazyblogs (495)
• Chandigarh, India
10$ seemed impossible to me but this new policy certainly gave me a boost
@Lazyblogs yes..even i got boost with this policy..
• Chandigarh, India
@krosscrime good knowing that
@cherriefic (4805)
I just noticed it from the earnings page before I was able to read the article. It's cool for me.
@cherriefic yes it is
• Calgary, Alberta
I think 15 dollars a month will be possible for me when it comes to this new payout system.
i think earning depends on your work ,discussion and interaction... how can new payout system can affect earning?
@rina110383 (24069)
I'd say if users interact with everyone, $10 is achievable. The changes are indeed Big!
@rina110383 i agree with that if users interact with everyone..then its achievable but not that easy..user must be patience and should use mylot properly. Also changes are really very big it has some pros and cons too.
@zarlamain (24874)
I didn't know this site had such a low payout minimum requirement before. Very interesting.