Is hell week finally over?

@dawnald (84146)
Shingle Springs, California
So first Cary fractures his ankle. We still aren't quite finished with that one, as he has to go in and get a cast on Monday. Thursday, the car starts acting up, and today it finally wouldn't start, so I'm hopefully the dealer can finally diagnose the problem. We're also waiting to hear about Tony having surgery on his arm to repair an artery that is thinning due to dialysis. Then yesterday my dad called me and said he's having a really bad week. I had left him a message about getting together for Easter. First he broke a bone in his foot, didn't fall or anything, it just cracked. Apparently, that was fairly minor, and he can walk on it OK. But then two days later, Jane, my step-mom, fell backwards down an escalator and hit her head. She went to the ER to be checked out, and turns out she broke two ribs. Well, after two days where she couldn't get out of bed without help, her breathing got worse, and she went back in and they found that she had pneumonia, so now she's in the hospital getting treated for that. She says she's a little better though, and should be out in a couple of days. Is hell week over?
@Marcyaz (35606)
Wow that sure is one hell of a week for sure. I am sure you are hoping next week will be better.
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
Wow! I sure do hope it is over... but when that bad luck decides to move on, keep it away from my general direction! I've had my fair share of hell weeks and I do not want anymore!
@EddieHands (37807)
Yes hell week is over! Say hello heaven weekend!