Greetings from Epsom,NH.Live Free or Die

Good afternoon.Just back from the Tuscan Market. My daughter Cheryl had the best time with her two dads. She was amazed and never saw anything like this market. Tomorrow being Palm Sunday and the place was buzzing. Cheryl picked up some Lobster ravioli and ricotta pie Mike got home linguini and baked lasagna for dinner tonight. All the pasta is made there along with the pastries. We had lunch there.The three of us has panini sandwiches of their choice. A cup of express coffee that was so good. A fun afternoon and a bright sunny day. How was your afternoon there.Did you get out and enjoy the sun? The photo is mine.This is where we shop and ate
All that mention of Italian food is driving me nuts, I wish we had that place around here.
@marlina yes,nothing there at all?
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
I think that would be close to what they call new seasons here they have the same thing.
@softbabe44 you must tell us about this place.loved to hear it.
Sounds a lovely time there Fredo at the nice shop. It must be full of great smells of food too. I imagine it is very busy on most days probably do a good trade. I am glad to hear you spent time with Cheryl your daughter. Not gone out today, too cold for me.
@TirarasOcean View.It is a bit brisk here.Are you getting any of the snow that they are saying?
@amadeo Its already snowed here Fredo..we got about 10. Its still on the ground and very cold today, but wont be long now.
@cindiowens (3921)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
It was not sunny here today.[em]sad[/em Sounds like you three had a great time.
@cindiowens.bright and sunny here.Are you getting any kind of storm there?
Sounds like a great day and, yes the sun is out here too, we just saw 2 deer on our walk up the hill.
@TRBRocks420Funny you mentioned this about the deer.Mike saw one out back while walking the dog. Ms.Ruby jump up and down and want to play I thinkk.?
@amadeo yeah he wanted to play with them too and, also the horses, he thinks every creature is his friend
The bright sunshine was actually what I noticed first of all in your photo. It is a cloudy day here, the sun will peek out, but he's playing hide and seek with us today. It sounds like you all had a great day together.
@Juliaacv yes,it is very bright here.
I have been indoors all day.
Tampa_girl7 what is the weather there.Why not did you get out there Marie?
That is great that you got to take your daughter some where and a good time was enjoyed by all.
@jstory07 yes it is.She was surprised to see this.
@ridingbet (59379)
I remember you. I followed you in that sunken bubbling site. how are you?
@ridingbet How about that we finally got caught up here.I am fine and how about you. Thank yu for stopping by.
@ridingbet (59379)
@amadeo I am fine and well, thank you
@CRK109 (14413)
It's been a few years since I've been in NH, just driving around, seeing the sights. I do miss it. We used to have ricotta pie all the time for Easter. Mom made it perfectly. So you've made my mouth water! :)
@CRK109 My daughter bought Ricotta pie to take home.
It's seven in the morning here and there's just a lot of things i would do like some exercise.
@letranknight Right now I am going to bed.See you in the morning.Oh!wait it is morning there.May be afternoon?
Glad you had such a nice day. It's good to get out and about when the weather is nice.
@JudyEV we had a great day and with daughter.of course Mike.She loves being with her two dads
The food offered at that market sounds wonderful. Chilly here with just a bit of sun but was out and about.
@Corbin5 yes,we are having the lasagna tonight.Will see how good that it is
hi@amadeo you had a great day and y our daughter dd tpp and MIlke all that delcious food makes me hungry all over again I missed this discussion until just now April 2 so am a tad late.
I'm so glad that you had a lovely day. We did too, it's been a lovely day here in Spain.
Sounds like you all had a wonderful afternoon and lots of good food. Wish we had a place like that around here
@PainsOnSlate (20518)
I've never seen that Market but when I do I am going to stop and check it out. Sounds delicious.
• Preston, England
lobster ravioli sounds terrific - never heard of them combined before