I want to decrease my sleep ..!!

As i am student. I should be concentrate on my studies and lectures. But something is holding me back....its a SLEEP..! My sleep gets in power mode on exam times. I am suffering more than i wrote above. Please give me some tips and tricks. Tea & Coffee does not work.
I remember in college we used to stay up all night and study for exams. Not going to mention how we did that. It was the 70s by the way.
i can not even think to stay up all night..its even hard to stay on day time.
You can try to take naps in the mean tie and use an alarm to wake you up. That way your sleeping but,not for a long time. I hope you at least feel rested.
@sharon6345 My average sleep is about 8-10 hours daily it means i do rest enough daily but still i always found my self drowsy in lectures and even at home while studying.
@saggy2 (30)
• Surat, India
mission, ambition, fear: these are some of the things that take away sleep from anyone, remember, how we forget to sleep while playing whether its day or night. I too had this thing, to overcome I chose something that interests me more. I started travelling to different places thus got indulged in better things.
Yeah.i agree with that..
Try this (depending on your class schedule): take 15 minute naps every 1 and a half. Hopefully it will leave you refreshed for that is usually all you need until the next rotation. Work out! Record information you need onto your phone and go to the gym or for a run while listening to the information you need on repeat. Make sure your actually listening and that information will be imprinted into your brain.
@maleah114 this thing is interesting. I will try this.
@dany2016 (33)
• Bucharest, Romania
I like to sleep much and learn little for examen.
I do not like sleep to much because i want all time to do something in my life.
@ouahab7 (207)
• Algeria
running for 15 m every day . Give you more power.
I do training for running every day for 1 hour and also doing weight training and calisthenics regular..still problem persist.
@cherriefic (4804)
Maybe your just bored with the topics. You can try energy drinks.
@rina110383 (24079)
Drink lots of water. Do some walking. Take some breaks.