Random Word Post – Vichy water

Brookville, Pennsylvania
I find a random word by flipping through my 2003 The New Webster’s Concise Dictionary and write a quick – often silly – little post about it. # “Vichy water – 1 The effervescent mineral water from the springs of Vichy, France. 2 Any mineral water resembling it.” Oh, I thought it was Nazi-friendly water. I’m not a mineral water person, so I didn’t know there were different … styles, brands, something of it.
@garymarsh6 (14134)
One of the most popular French waters is called Evian Now spell that backwards and you will realise how pompous and pretentious bottle water drinkers are!
@Hate2Iron (7857)
You know... I never picked up on that until you mentioned it lol!
@FourWalls (13799)
"Louis, are you pro-Vichy or free French?" -- Rick, Casablanca Thanks for the post.
@Hate2Iron (7857)
Now there is a place that I would like to visit. We nearly spent Christmas in France a few years ago and then hubby suddenly lost his job. I'm thinking that we simply weren't supposed to go at that time!!