10 cloverfield lane movie & dinner at Moe's

Ps3 I bought
Last night I really needed a night out. My head is so bogged down with thoughts of my late husbands death that I should not have been driving. While we waited for the movie to start we stopped at Gamestop so I could grab the ps3 game that we left in the ps3 we returned. I bought my kids another used ps3. We went to Moe's to eat. I have never been there before and wasn't thrilled with the food prices. I got a burrito with tofu, black beans, spanish rice, cheese and sour cream. It came with a small side of chips and salsa that was delicious. The movie "10 cloverfield lane" played at 7:50 pm. I liked the movie except the alien scenes at the end. I don't care for sci-fi movies. I told him I would watch whatever he wanted to watch and that is what he chose.
It sounds like you had quite a full evening. I only dislike high prices if the food is really bad. I may not go back if it costs too much, though.
I just feel guilty spending money on myself. Even for food. I try to spend the least amount of money on myself and save it for things for my children. I skimp on my food and buy them healthy things. I really need to try to start eating healthier though so I am allowing myself to eat more fresh fruits where as I felt they were too expensive for me before.
@lady1993 (20078)
i think this movie is related to the Cloverfield movie? that was awesome can you spoil me and tell me the ending?
Yes that is what my man said after we watched it that this movie is a prequil to the one that came out years ago. I have never seen the other one. At the end the girl escapes and goes to another town to help fight the aliens.
@lady1993 (20078)
@shaggin oh, that's nice..how can she even fight the aliens?
@lady1993 I'm not really sure lol. I have a hard time remembering things and since I wrote this post a few weeks ago I cannot really remember how she did it lol
I have never been to Moe's to eat and I would not be pleased with the high prices either. Have not seen that movie but I am not a sci-fi movie fan.
Do they have a Moe's near you where you can go try it out? It was really good I just wish the cost wasn't so much. I am not a sci-fi movie fan either. I liked the parts that were realistic but at the end it got all alien junk and then I stopped liking it.