Cartoon Network Shows

Pensacola, Florida
When I was younger Cartoon Network played shows like The Powerpuff girls, Ed,Ed and Eddy and Dexters Lab. Those days are long gone. Well with the exception of The Powerpuff girls. They are bringing it back here in the next couple of weeks. Some of the shows these days on CN are just odd, such as the one that is currently on - The Adventures of Gumball. Its very odd illustrations. I've watched a couple of episodes and can't decide if I like it or not.
When you were young? That was 5 minutes ago! Remember Pinky and the Brain and Johnny Bravo and Recess?
• Pensacola, Florida
Yes @johnroberts I didn't watch JB as much as the others.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I am with John on this one...hehe
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I haven't watched CN in forever. I couldn't even tell you what is on there anymore. hehe
I think I watched Dexters laboratory once or twice and maybe expelled a giggle-- the Cartoon Network is not the animated shows I remember cause that channel was not in the listings yet, ugggh feeling a little old-er today
• Pensacola, Florida
@enlightenedpsych2 I know what you mean. I feel old everytime that I turn on Disney channel and it is a episode of Girl Meets World, which is spin off of a show I watched when I was growing up, and all the characters of the original show are married and have kids.
@ouahab7 (206)
• Algeria
What about 3d cartoon !
• Pensacola, Florida
What do you mean?
• Denver, Colorado
Space Ghost Coast to Coast and the Powerpuff Girls were my favorite's, along with Dexter and Johnny Bravo. My girlfriend always teases me because I love Powerpuff Girls.