Holy week

@destimona (1931)
Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Holy week starts from today. My husband gets holidays on Good Friday and the Monday after easter. Kids are on holidays.Do you get holidays for easter? how are you going to spend it? any special plans ? Do you have special service at church for Maundy Thursday and good Friday?
The Easter vacations start this Friday and last until Monday. The police has already warned that we expect a horrible traffic of cars coming from the northern countries. We plan to spend Easter at home.
@destimona (1931)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
That's good. Wish you to have a wonderful Easter.
@destimona I wish you a wonderful Easter too.
@destimona (1931)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
@LadyDuck Thanks a lot for your wishes Anna. I will go to Saarbrucken [Germany] to attend Easter service with family. Hope we will have a good family time.
@JESSY3236 (5828)
Since I work from home, I don't take days off. But here people do get Good Friday off and some get Monday off too. We have a sunrise service at my church. My mother is coming for a visit.
@destimona (1931)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
okay.Sounds good. Wish you to have a good time with your Mom. Wishing you a very happy Easter. Enjoy the sunrise service.
@MGjhaud (20749)
my family is going to celebrate it. they'll go to church on Sunday for sure. im just going to stay at home and prepare something for Easter..
@destimona (1931)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Is there any special dish to prepare for Easter? Glad your family is going to celebrate Easter.