How do you insert a link

@millie02 (6908)
United Kingdom
I have noticed that some members have been able to insert a link to other sites while responding to some of the discussions on myLot. How do you do this, and where is the widget or whatever it is you use to be able to submit the link. Also, are we restricted to what other sites that we can link to ?, I know that the link must be relevant to the discussion. If we have our own website or blog are we allowed to include links to this website /blog as long as it is connected to the discussion and the response . I would like to include links to my other online work but I do not want to get into trouble for doing it, so I thought I had better ask first.
You simply copy/paste the link
I have noticed that some members have been able to insert a link to other sites while responding to some of the discussions on myLot. How do you do this, and...
@millie02 (6908)
@JolietJake Mine do so I have better not post any links. Thanks.
@silvermist (20111)
@millie02 I see you have got your reply from @JolietJake and @owlwings. I think it is better not to include links to your website and blog.
@AkoPinay (11704)
It is safer not to put links
@millie02 (6908)
I probably won`t bother then. Better safe than sorry.
I didn't know the answer but was interested in the responses. So now you - and I - know much more about posting links. Life is good. :)
I am late in replying to this discussion I have seen that you already had the answer to your question.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
I see that you have already been provided with a full and concise answer by Owlwings. If the link does not appear immediately after you have submitted the discussion or comment containing it, simply refresh the page to activate it.
You've got your answer!
@sjvg1976 (18381)
Simply copy and paste the url and press enter key.