a sick friend but i couldn't be there.

last message
By joy
@MGjhaud (20737)
An old friend named Lovely was rushed in the hospital few days ago. It was brought up to me by a common friend. So I quickly went to her Facebook timeline and saw her on a hospital bed sleeping. She looks really well. No IV stands or oxygen support. Until my friend told me how bad her condition is. Lovely suffered a stroke twice. The second attack happened in the hospital so they brought her to the ICU right away. The saddest part is when she woke up, she doesnt recognize everybody including herself. She can't even identify body parts except her nose. I am heartbroken. And i cannot be there because of my health condition too. She is one of my dearest friends and it saddened me that she can no longer remember me. I cried when i knew. But i have faith in God. Lovely may not even recognize God at this point but i know His always by her side. The screenshot above shows the last time she messaged me. She wanted to come and visit me soon.
@gudheart (12752)
So sorry to hear about this. Is there a chance she will get her memory back?
@MGjhaud (20737)
i am not able to talk to a family member yet but some of our friends said that she'll recover soon after a nonstop therapy.
Poor Lovely. If she is young and strong, she may get her memory back.
@MGjhaud (20737)
shes in her 20s and i hope shes strong enough to go through therapy.
@MGjhaud That is so young to have two strokes! Prayers for her just sent.
@MGjhaud (20737)
thank you Dianne. praying for her is what i can do too. shes not health conscious unfortunately. she doesnt like going to the doctor.. thats why she didnt see it coming.
I am so sorry your friend has suffered such a debilitating stroke. Perhaps she will get some of her memory back after some time passes and you will be able to communicate with her.
@MGjhaud (20737)
im praying for it everyday since Deborah. i cant believe such thing is possible.
@Lucky15 (33382)
you can still do something for her, pray, sad that this thing happened to your dear friend :(
@Yar_Joey (3303)
I hope she gets better. at least, she did not leave this world. take care of her with your love and concern.
@MGjhaud (20737)
i wish i could stay by her side. God has plans for her.
@Yar_Joey (3303)
@MGjhaud prayers help especially if fervently.
@MGjhaud (20737)
@Yar_Joey always.
@salonga (28020)
That is sad! But as long as she is alive there is always hope. I have a doctor friend who also suffered stroke and went through that same condition just few months ago. He woke up not recognizing anyone. He was in the hospital for months and his family spend millions. By God's grace he is now well and home finally.
@MGjhaud (20737)
was he able to regain his memory before he got out?
@salonga (28020)
@MGjhaud yes but it took another surgery on his brain.
@MGjhaud (20737)
@salonga oh. i dont think that'll happen to my friend soon. last time i check, theyre going to bring her home..
I'm sorry your friend suffered such a severe stroke. I guarantee she will recognize God. It's good to know he's by her side.
@MGjhaud (20737)
thanks Valerie. i wish i can read all these comments to her, it would help and cheer her up. and you too. i cant tell you not to worry about your situation with your son but i know God is watching. He'll find a way to make it ok for you both.
@MGjhaud Thank you. I know God will make a way.
• Preston, England
sorry you can't be there for your friend - hope your own health improves for you soon
@MGjhaud (20737)
thank you. i hope so too..
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I am so sorry about your friend. I pray that she recovers quickly. I can understand how you feel, not being able to be there with her.
@MGjhaud (20737)
thank you Sharon. every prayer counts.
@epiffanie (10466)
Sorry about your friend .. just think of all the good times you spent with her because those are precious ..and look after your own health..
@MGjhaud (20737)
that'll make me more sad i think Bess. shes one of my drinking buddies and the last time we talked, she said she'll come over and hang out but i dont think that'll happen anytime. ever..
@flapiz (4155)
May God bless your friend and you as well with good health. Miracles do happen. Just keep on believing and praying. Ps: Two strokes is very scary. How old is she?
@MGjhaud (20737)
shes in her mid 20s. i know, too young.. youre right, miracles wont happen without faith.
I will pray for your friend, (and for your health too, since you mentioned you are ill). I used to work in a hospice and all I can say is...sometimes I've seen people who were very ill and told they would die, and they recovered. In John's Gospel we are told that all things came into existence by His Word, and apart from Him nothing came into being-that means that even now, God is with her and His Grace remains.
@MGjhaud (20737)
we're never without a helper because we have the Spirit within. thank you @HebrewGreekStudies. i appreciate you praying for us.
@kaka135 (14099)
I am sorry to hear that. Is she feeling better now? I understand how sad it is for your dearest friend to fall so sick and can't recognize you. Hope she will get well very soon. Hope you'll get well soon too.
@MGjhaud (20737)
shes no longer in the ICU but she still cant remember anybody. thank you @kaka135, i'll be ok soon. God's will..
Say a special prayer for her and I will to. I hope she will be OK.
@MGjhaud (20737)
thank you very much Judy. God's help is a prayer away.
@Ladypeace (2056)
Sending my condolences. I'm sorry that your friend had to go through such a major ordeal early in life. I hope that she stays strong. I hope you're doing fine too.
@MGjhaud (20737)
shes a strong lady as far as i know. we don't even talk about problems i just realized. i hope she wont be like this for long. thanks @Ladypeace.
That is extremely horrible! Loosing your memory after a stroke, TWICE This is a real trial for sure, I hope God would show them mercy. and so young to be having an attack like that.
@MGjhaud (20737)
i wasnt able to sleep well the night i was told.
@brokenbee (7864)
I am so sorry to hear about that. Let us hope and pray that she will recover soon.
@MGjhaud (20737)
the soonest i hope. i cant imagine a person go through that for a long time.