Well, I am Going Outside Now

The garbage needs to go to the curb. Princess is outside. The sun is shining. I may do some gathering of wild dry grasses and twigs for a project my brain wants to do. See if I get it done. If I get it done I will put up pictures. There is some fun to be had in recycling and wild crafting. I also want to make sure nothing out front is breakable as it is getting to be frisbie golf season and one of my friends says she misses and the discs come to my yard a lot. I am having fun here this morning as well.
It sounds a lovely morning Heather. Glad you are feeling chipper enough to do a wild craft. I hope to see it when you may get it finished.
It was a lovely morning and I did post about the first thing that I did. Time to do more.
The sun is shining here today too and I went out and ran a few errands before I got sidetracked and stuck on the computer
That computer. It just reaches right out and grabs us and sucks us in.
I got the truck cleaned out, so that's something.
Weather must have been pleasant out.
@GardenGerty it was and is today too
@scheng1 (24741)
You seem to enjoy great weather. I hope that you will be successful in the wild crafting project. Perhaps you can get more people in the community to do the same thing. it sure will be interesting to see every household coming up with interesting designs and projects.
It is possible people will do more things involving nature around here.
You have a lot of things to do outdoors. I am hoping to get my bike reconditioned so I can ride it this summer. Am feeling pretty good right now and hope that it lasts.
I hope you can get out more. I have quite a bit of property and so it is inviting to go out. I think I need the sun.
• Stanton, Kentucky
The sun was shining here today too but it was pretty cool.....redbud winter I suppose.
Well that is a new term for me, but sounds pretty red bud winter.
Enjoy your day outdoors. I'm happy to didn't get any snow.
We had big fat fluffy snow flakes Friday, that melted immediately.
You have a very nice day to enjoy all the things you enjoy! It is sunny here too and at 44 degrees it is very pleasant.
It was a very nice day and it seems to be better today.
I haven't heard of frisbie golf but it does sound as though you need to put away any breakables.
It might also be called disc golf. It involves standing goals that you make attempt to land your frisbie or disc in. Frisbie is the name brand of a plastic flying disc.
@GardenGerty Thanks for the info. I know about frisbees but not the 'golf' bit. :)
@sueznewz2 (10156)
• Alicante, Spain
I hope the weather stayed nice for you, and you got done what you wanted too... I'm not sure what wild craft is...so would be interested in seeing some of your project , when you manage to do it
I harvested wild material, in this case dried prairie grass. I made a cross door hanging. It is in another of my discussions. Wild crafting can be foods or decor or plants for your yard.
@sueznewz2 (10156)
• Alicante, Spain
@GardenGerty aahhh yes ...thank you... I liked your cross it was nice...