It's all a bit blurred now ....

@sueznewz2 (9999)
Alicante, Spain
In this day and age people are a bit concerned about protecting their identity and safeguarding their privacy... which I understand... because the few... often spoil it for everyone else.... I know many of you on here don't post photos for that very reason... which I understand, However ...I do like to post photos..., but am careful about what and where...and who.... Well this morning I wanted to post a photo of an Easter Bonnet parade... and of course there were lots of smiling faces ... and knowing how careful people are ... I decided I would block out their faces... Easier said than done... I asked maggs224... who is very clever with paint shop pro... and she came and sat next to me to show me how to do it..., but my computer is a lot older than hers, and although I have psp on it... it's a very old version ..., so that particular function was not available... Plus maggs can sometimes be a perfectionist... whereas I wanted a quick and easy fix..., not really compatible ... lol's, Plus I have a very low patience and attention span..., as far as learning new things is concerned... Anyway ... I found a way to do it... quick and easy... I used the anti red eye fix..., I enlarged the replacement eye iris until it was large enough to cover a persons face... yey... quick and easy.... see the photo on the post...
On this same topic - if you do post photos of other,'technically' you are supposed to have their permission to do so. I usually just show my husband so I don't have to ask him! LOL
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
that's easy then... lol yes I had their permission .... but still decided to blur...
@sueznewz2 I was just saying that for general purposes.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
@AbbyGreenhill yeahh. no problem...
@suzzy3 (8362)
You are right about security on line. I love the Easter Bonnets.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
Thamk you ... yes it's a shame when a few spoil it for everyone else....
That's good thinking. Too bad that things have to be this way.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
I agree It.... is a shame.....
That has worked really well! I must try to remember that. Vince is a bit like Maggs. He is so obliging but takes forever and, whereas I'd be happy with a moderate outcome, he wants to get it as near perfect as possible - for my sake, despite my protestations that near enough is good enough in a particular instance. But we're still very lucky to have them, aren't we?
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
@JudyEv Lol's vince does sound the same as maggs... and i'm more like you... a quick fix and that near enough..., and yes..we are very lucky to have them...
Easter Bonnet parades are so much fun, and this one looks like it was too!
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
Yes it was.... I think everyone had a good time...
@pgntwo (21659)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Very effective! Looks like a greasy fingerprint smudge :)
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
Yes I thought it was quite effective too....
Well - clever ol' you! Anyway it shows the bonnets perfectly.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
thanks janet... it works well doesn't it... but the ladies were equally lovely too... lol's
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Nice bonnets, but I agree with you blocking out the faces. We have to be careful when we put pictures of other people on.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
sad but true... coz the ladies were nice too.....
Yes there are times when I wish that I didn't use my photo online.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
I like to see peoples faces...., but understand some peoples reluctance....
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
You did a great job and very clever fix to the problem.
You did a good job, their faces are hidden. I only use pic of people who have given me permission to use them to avoid issues.
I do not post photos of people at all. Not taking chances.
Where there's a will, there's a way. Nice picture. Love the hats.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
I post mostly flowers and the like. So no one to complain I put their face on the internet.
Our laws are strict about privacy, so I never post photos where you can see people. The only time I posted a photo of my husband (because he was with me), I blurred his face.
great hats! i'm tickled ya found a way 'round that face blurrin' thingy. i fear that sorta thingy's beyond my techy skills. don't reckon i'd'a thought'f usin' the red eye thingy to do such? how brilliant's that? big hugs 'n love!
@MarymargII (9780)
• Toronto, Ontario
Well this way we will remember the hats a lot better and those hats are wonderful!