Swamp People

Pensacola, Florida
Its Monday night so there is a new episode of Swamp People on. I have watched this show since it first aired, and this is its last season- so I have been trying to watch all of this season as well. I don't know how many episodes are left in the season, but there can't be that many left.
I don't think they are at midpoint of the season yet.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts The season cant be that long, because Gator season in Lousiana isn't that long.
@lexiconlover The series plays long after the actual season happens. With TV, you can make anything last as long as desired.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts I know that. I'm saying that the amount of episodes is not a full season like a sitcom. Because there just isn't enough to fill that many episodes.
Bates Motel I am watching April..quite good.
• Pensacola, Florida
As you know, I'm not a fan of that. Watching wrestling now
Those guys are brave and it was one of step-pops shows he thought was interesting to see how the creature usually ended up after these guys caught it
• Pensacola, Florida
It really is an interesting show.