There is a one bedroom coming up soon.

I only wish it were on a higher floor and a bigger bedroom. I want one like tomorrow so,That I can save that money if kay comes off the lease. But,the unit that is available soon is very small. I could not fit this bed in there and still have room to walk around in it. plus the living room is very small. On the other side I could save $174 a month if I want to remove my daughter from my lease. On the other side a well known user lives right across the hall and I don't know if he would be a problem tenant. on the other side again. I would lose my awesome view an need my blinds closed due to neighbors looking in. Help I need advice. Tomorrow I could put in for it If I make up my mind. Also she has a huge walk in closet that I would love to have.
Oh I thought Kay was already off the lease I must have misunderstood sharon. Well if I wanted a one bedroom I would take it. Any one of them, but yes if neighbors are going to be a problem I might think twice. I wouldnt care about having to draw the blinds, but I sure would miss the view from high up. I like my place but that is because it is on top..no noise above my head..I could never deal with that ever gain for no price.
No she is not off the lease as of yet. I am going to be taking her off but it would be best for me to be in a one bedroom before I did that. The $174 extra would put me in hardship and I would not manage on my own. I would need help from someone and you know who the only person is that would help me. Ardrian. He already swears he would give me $200 a month that I don't want to take.
@sharon6345 Yes best to keep your independence sharon..I wouldnt be afraid to take the one bedroom, the only thing that would bother me would be if you think you would have trouble with some undesirable neighbors, but you know better than me...
@TiarasOceanView It's only that one that I personally never had an issue with. However,I am not in the mood to be where he could want to come over or borrow good and stuff like that. He is well known in the building for that type of stuff.
I have a feeling that you mght mss the larger ro o ms but sharon the ultimate decision is yours just put down all the pros and cons then weigh them to see which is the most important to you
The money is the most important to me right now. It would mean that I don't need anyone to help me with anything right now.
@sharon6345 You should do that so you do not need anyone's help.
@sharon6345 that wo uld sure be nice and you would feel so good over that too so thats on the plus side Im sure youwill make the decesion that is right for you good l uck hugs
It sounds to me as if there are more cons than there are pros. I'd wait a little while, even if that unit is gone maybe another willl open up.
I wanted to wait on a top floor unit but the $174 would put me in a financial ruin for the time I would have to pay it.
@Teep11 (7147)
On one hand you'll be saving a good sum but on the other you will be living in smaller quarters. It all depends on what you're comfortable with. I'm sure you'll make the best decision for you.
The most I can think about right now is the money I would save and having to not move again.
The money that you would save would be awesome.
That is what I need to keep focused on minus the other stuff.
I'm looking for the same, I've lived in !this dwelling for so long, I had a chance for a Murphy bedroom apartment and I've hope yet! I think it's a good idea! With enough space all your accommodations and pricing!
Take it so you can save some money.
@sol_cee (17435)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
There's always an advantage and a disadvantage. Which one weighs more?