A night at Hampton Court

I am just about to watch a documentary on youtube replaying the lives of the Tudor's at Hampton Court. It's only an hour long, but more importantly they are staging the christening of Edward! Lucy Worsley is co-hosting the documentary and I do enjoy any documentaries she's been hosting in.
Full documentary with Lucy Worsley and David Starkey! Enjoy! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! ALL RIGHTS TO THE OWNERS I JUST UPLOADED IT FOR ENJOYMENT! I DON'T GET AN...
@Mike197602 (13467)
• Worcester, England
I've been to Hampton Court Palace a few times. A very nice place to see and obviously for us Tudor history fans it's a must see. I also like Lucy Worsley as she knows what she's talking about and isn't just a presenter she's also a Chief Curator at Historic Royal Palaces and has a beyond good academic background in the subject. I don't like presenters who look good but have no clue about the subject. Sort of on the same topic I'm really gutted that the Palace of Whitehall doesn't exist anymore as it would be somewhere I'd really like to have seen...but it burned down There are still bits of it left (I haven't seen them myself) but the main building is gone forever.
I like the way she inflects (is that a word? ) her voice, it sorta brings more excitement to the whole thing. I wasn't aware she was a curator at Historic Royal Palaces until this documentary here, I don't think any of the others I've seen her in has said anything about it. I think the Palace of Whitehall would still be a good site (sight? no site? ) to visit because of the fall of historic foosteps if nothing else. What little there is to see would still be enjoyable enough for me.
@Mike197602 (13467)
• Worcester, England
@ScribbledAdNauseum site is something you visit, a sight is something you see I've not yet watched that particular documentary but she's famous here amongst those of us who like that sort of thing so I've looked her up in the past. I get what you mean by inflects and think in the context you're using the word it is correct.."vary the intonation or pitch of (the voice), especially to express mood or feeling". My favourite Tudor site is Hever Castle even though it has been messed around a bit. The look of it from the outside is very nice.
@Mike197602 It's funny because you can say you are going "sight seeing" but if you say you are going "site seeing" well people don't say that. I haven't though to look it up but there must be some sort of tour package for the tudor enthusiast. Of course I can imagine the price would be marked up considerably...
• Santa Rita, Venezuela
You should pass the link to see too, it sounds interesting. We need popcorn?
I posted the link when I posted the discussion. It's above in the blue box with the title "Britain's Tudor Treasure." I didn't have popcorn but that sounds good.