My first attempt at making money this morning

So I have been up for a bit already, His Lordship is outside communing with nature (plotting with the raccoons probably) and I am debating whether to have eggs or chimichangas for breakfast. *pauses to let His Lordship in* Did the normal 'stick your finger with a needle and curse at the blood sugar level' thing as soon as I woke up...always a bright point in my day. Got the mug full of morning coughee for my Morning Coughee Moment, but then didn't feel like making a video, so I am just drinking it. At least it isn't instant, which I had to drink yesterday because i was out of ground coughee. *pauses to let His Lordship out again* The decision is chimichangas. I've already bumped into some of my lovely friends this morning here, one of them seemed a little blue and wouldn't say anything back to me, in fact they deleted their comments and left. *reads back over what is written so far* Yep...that is about enough for now. G'mornin' myLotters
@Platespinner (17047)
I'm much busier than you this morning. Instead of one demanding feline asking for the door to be opened we have three of them; one just sits at the door and occasionally glares in my direction, one scrabbles on the woodwork and one that miaows pitifully when she wishes to exit. And then, of course, there is the fourth beast that sits outside on the doormat gazing soulfully at me through the glass trying very hard to look like an adorable little kitten in need of some love.
As much in and out as he demands (and he is very vocal about it) I feel like he is triplets or quadruplets at times
@JolietJake Some cats are really bad. Our miaower is very indecisive and frequently changes her mind half way through the door.
@Platespinner Scar has this horrible habit of waking me in the middle of the night by coming in here howling to wake me up, and if I ignore him he'll start batting my face...I don't have the heart (nor the means regardless) to shut him out of the bedroom
Good morning. It is 3.10 pm this part of the globe . There is never a dearth when it comes to learning at myLot what is chimichangas
I'm still not sure what the difference is from a burrito, but that's what they are called...
@JolietJake What is a buritto
@allknowing A mexican food not made from burros, thankfully
So you chose crazy heartburn over just mild heartburn I see...
I'm still not sure what this heartburn thing is, I've heard it talked about all my life, but don't seem to have had the joy of experiencing it myself...I feel cheated.
@JolietJake That is not Fair!
@Mike197602 (13899)
I had to look up the c word Looks very tasty Currently after a few hours here my breakfast is kronenbourg 1664 and I'll be off to bed quite soon as it is nearly 10am here.
They are pretty good, and it's easier to nuke a few of those that to stand over the frying pan, I can keep Lotting while they are cooking
@Mike197602 (13899)
@JolietJake I know now it's some type of burrito. In my area we don't even have burritos but I'd like to try one. Probably I should get out more and see if there are texmex places around here.
@Mike197602 You would want the real thing, chimichanga, burrito whaat have you, the frozen stuff tends to be not so good. Atleast in my opinion.
I read 2 before 1, sounds like scar is on a roll today
He wouldn't stop this morning, this afternoon he's hung up on the window it seems...
@JolietJake at least the window requires less you? lol
@suni51 (2989)
I am in my office right now trying to learn the art of earning from a seasoned campaigner. No I am not worried whether Lordship goes or out or Come in, it's their choice
I think they used a little bit too much seasoning, it tastes kind of salty...
• Eugene, Oregon
Good mid-morning and it is off to work for five hours for me today. The site seems pretty busy today. Those chimis sound pretty good.
They were...not really what people think of for breakfast, but I liked them
Just another day at the office I guess....
Kind of, another early start on the day, thanks to His Lordship and his needs...I wish he'd stop napping so much during the day and let me sleep a little later...even 4 AM would be nice some days...
@Lucky15 (33718)
A literal.bright point day for checking thesugar. Haha
I was cursing loud and strong the other morning, had to stick myself 4 times to get a sample, for some reason the blood wouldn't show
Wow, instant coffee sucks. I don't even keep a jar for back-up in my house. When I run out I usually suck down a cup of hot tea. Then I leave early for work and stop at my favorite coffee joint to get my fix. Scar sounds like my cats. In one minute, out the next, and repeat at least 6 more times before I head to work.
@destimona (1917)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Very good morning.