Good Tuesday Morning!

@Blondie2222 (21223)
Hello Everyone, Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening where ever you are in mylot land. I slept pretty good last night but still feeling tired. I still have my cough but it's not bad as it was. I have done nebulizer treatments but haven't needed one in a couple of days. I think I'm finally on the mends and only 3 more days left of my medicine. After this I hope I'm good until next year. I have no work today due to appointments at strong today. I see the nephrology doctor at 2pm, cardiologist at 3pm and a new doctor at 4pm about getting a defibrillator. It's going to be a busy day but I'll get thru it. After that come home and relax then a busy week of work ahead. I'll do updates later tonight when I get a chance to let you know about my appointments. Have a great Tuesday!
@Marcyaz (35751)
You will be lucky if you don't need the nebulizer any more. Do let us know how things turn out.
@simone10 (21670)
• Louisville, Kentucky
That's a lot of doctor visits in one day. I did read your other post so I know how it all turned out and I pray that you make the right decision for you.
You do have a lot of appointments today! Glad they are right in a row! Hope all goes well for your Tuesday.