Early morning Shopping Trip

Pensacola, Florida
It's nearing eight o clock and I have decided to go out and do a little bit of shopping before lot of people get out there. I wasn't going to go shopping at all this morning, but I can't fall asleep so I'm hoping to pick up the few items on my list still and then work on editing. I should probably get breakfast too.
People are going to start wondering if you live at CVS!
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts Nah, not really. I only go once, maybe twice a day sometimes.
@lexiconlover If only CVS offered you the equivalent of frequent flyer miles.
@JohnRoberts this comment made me laugh!
The only place that would be open for shopping that early around here would be one of the Walmart's that is 24 hours. That is an hour away though. I am going there tomorrow to get some groceries. Today I am putting around here online and will soon head out to the local grocery store to get some coffee and other things I need. I have a few other stops in town to do.
• Pensacola, Florida
@shaggin CVS opens at 8am. I don't know if the Walmart closest to us is 24 hours or not.
@Ronrybs (7347)
• London, England
My coffee morning, so I went shopping afterwards.
@TheSojourner (17454)
They just opened the CVS here in Poulsbo. I haven't been to it yet, but went to the CVS while I was in Florida.
@scheng1 (24800)
I like to go shopping early in the morning to avoid the crowd too. it is great when the supermarkets are not crowded, and you have the whole aisle to yourself, and there is no customer at the cashier.