Sundays At Tiffanys

@Hate2Iron (7859)
I read this book a few years ago by James Patterson! Its about a little girl who has an imaginary friends... who might not be so imaginary. I won't tell you anything more, but highly recommend it. This is my second go through and I have no idea how it ends. Yes, it's written that well! And in case you are wondering... no it isn't creepy in the least!!
That was made into a Hallmark movie starring Alyssa Milano.
@Hate2Iron (7859)
I didn't know that!! Just don't tell me the ending... I'm getting close!! ;)
@johnRoberts You are so well versed in books! Can you find the movie on Netflix r Huls Plus? And if so does it goes by the title that is in the book or did they change the title like they do take artistic forget the word to change the title. II know the movie Gettysburg was taken from the book Fallen Angels. I read that book in college in a Literature of War class nobody could understand why I took it because I am a serious pacifist! Was the movie good to the James Patterson book good? Did you read the book? DO you recommend it? Is the move or book better? Did the movie follow the book or was it different in some parts that they may have added to the movie?
@Marty1 I neither read nor saw the movie Sundays at Tiffanys. I incorrectly stated it was a Hallmark Channel movie. It was a Lifetime network TV movie.
@hate2Iron Thanks for the book recommendation! I will look for it for sure! It sounds like a must read! You have me interested!
@Hate2Iron (7859)
I rarely can sit down and read the book twice, but this one is so well put together!! I have it planned for this afternoon with tea and a crumpet :)
@Hate2Iron (7859)
@pDombrowski... I'm glad... it was a great book. I never knew what was going to happen next!
@Hate2Iron I can't wait for a chance to read the book! I am looking for it! Thanks for telling me how great it is! I can't wait for the ending and I didn't even start it yet!
@CRK109 (14465)
This sounds wonderful and I'm going to check the library to see if they have it! Thanks for the recommendation! :)
@Hate2Iron (7859)
I hope that you like it!!!
@CRK109 (14465)
@Hate2Iron I have it on hold at the library so I should be getting it in a few weeks! Thanks again! :)
@Hate2Iron (7859)
@CRK109 I hope that you like it... I just finished it and loved it!! So many twists and turns and that's all that I will tell you lol!!
This sounds like one I would like. I have read a few of Patterson's novels and always enjoyed them.
@Hate2Iron (7859)
I think that you will like this one. I stretched out on the couch after lunch... on chapter 60 I think!
Do you mean that you don't remember the end at all?