Took a walk, saw some birds

Pensacola, Florida
Just got back from an after lunch walk and it was pretty great outside,weather wise. Didn't go very far. Maybe two blocks total, but it was still nice. And I saw quite a few birds both little fat ones and some crows.
I am seeing a lot of crows lately. Have yet to see one robin! Most of my friends on Facebook say they have seen many.
• Pensacola, Florida
I don't think we've seen a robin. A blue jay yes
@lexiconlover not even a bluejay yet. There were plenty of crows in my yard yesterday.
• Pensacola, Florida
@ElusiveButterfly There are crows that live in my yard.
@irishidid (8119)
I just have to go outside and sit on the porch and wait. I see all sorts of birds.
• Pensacola, Florida
We have a couple of kinds that do that. And the ducks are right across the street.
Crows are a plague. They are everywhere. Ever see any big lizards?
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts See some smaller kind by the pond
@DWDavis (11147)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Were the crows looking at the little fat birds like they might make a tasty dinner? I know crows eat carrion, like roadkill and zombies, but will the kill and eat fat little birds? I'm glad you're having a spell of nice weather. It was down around freezing here this morning but got up into the high sixties this afternoon.
• Pensacola, Florida
@dwdavis Not that I know of they don't. But I'm not sure. Lol. Hopefully your weather improves before you start spring break.
• Stanton, Kentucky
I've noticed that a lot of the birds that left in the fall are back again, a sure sign of spring.
• Pensacola, Florida
Ours never really left.
@RussTeed (1515)
It is nice to absorb what nature has to offer once in a while.