Just one dollar

I am not talking of the first dollar but the last dollar to reach my goal. I for one will never rest on my laurels the moment I hit that one dollar payout limit and neither would I be happy if my connections did that which means that there will be fewer here to interact with me. Please set your goals high and be here as usual. What has been your strategy with this one dollar payout limit?
No strategy at all, I did not change my habits, I was busy the last couple of days and unable to be online as much as usual, but this is due to real life chores.
I also have not changed in any way and as far as you are concerned your existing strategy if any seems to work well for you.
@allknowing I have no goals and no strategy, I like this site and I like to discuss with people here.
@Angel_15 (678)
• Manila, Philippines
I did not change my habits too. I'm hoping that if I just enjoy posting and forget about that payout target for a little while, I'll be surprised when I finally check my earnings.
Strategy? Goals? What are those for? I'm here to hang out, not to make money...
" There is another one on similar lines.
http://www.mylot.com/post/2906664/my-first-attempt-at-making-money-this-afternoon"
@allknowing And if you look, you'll see I facetiously named all my discussions in that such vein yesterday
@JolietJake But you earned on those discussions. Many have said they are not interested in money and yet when myLot stopped paying most disappeared. I am not one of those. I continued being there but could not find anyone to interact with. Having said that most here do not depend on what they get here for their survival. In fact they spend more but it is the joy of interaction which in turn earns for them that keeps them here.
@Lucky15 (33386)
i set mine, it depends on how busy i can be for the month
There is fun when you reach it interacting, sharing and learning its all part of the game How that activity can be disgusting I do not understand
@rina110383 (24135)
None. I'm not here for the threshold amount.
Most here do not need this amount and in fact spend more to get here but there is a big difference being a member of a site that pays and a site that does not pay.
@rina110383 (24135)
@allknowing I spend a lot of time on a site that pays because it's the only way I see my crush.
@rina110383 Sounds reasonable as even here besides getting paid we do learn a lot from each other. May be there could be some who get to see their 'crush' here too (lol)
@MarymargII (9737)
• Toronto, Ontario
When is the first payout- at the end of this month? Cause I'm only half way from the old payout and guess they will just cash out what i have- Is that how it will work?
For two months from now the payout limit is one dollar. You will get your money next month for what you have accumulated for March. The date is flexible. However, if you want to accumulate then you can remove your paypal details from your profile and add it when you want to get your money.
• Toronto, Ontario
@allknowing No- I will let it go the way they want it- I think they'll be back to $10 dollars after the April payout.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
I hope you reach your goal. Good luck!
As long as one has fun reaching a goal is an interesting journey.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
@allknowing I agree with you. I will try to set a goal also.
@slund2041 (3378)
I am here as often as I can be. I have other obligations as well that keeps me from being here as often as I would like too.
That's how it is supposed to be. OUr real life comes first.
@dodo19 (32867)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I usually just try to do the best that I can. I try to interact as much as I can, and earn as much as I can. Whether it's a dollar, or ten, it doesn't matter. I just do the best I can, and try have fun along the way.
That is my mantra too.
This new payout has not changed my habits here.
Many I feel are moving on as before.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes, we should set our goals high and interact always.
Having a goal is good provided you have fun in trying to achieve it. I am having fun and find it interesting. Interacting with my connections sharing and learning and in the process having fun is how I try to reach my goal.
@dodoazo (19421)
Setting a goal is too disgusting. You will only be frustrating when you won't reach your goal. Well, anyway, for the sake of reaching a dollar goal, it won't hard enough to get it. Take note of your day-to-day activity here and how much are you receiving. With those figures, you could estimate the number of days to reach a dollar.
So you call my activity disgusting I have a goal and I how I achieve it is a different matter. I enjoy here and have fun to reach my goal. I can give you tips on how to achieve goals having fun. Not just here but in life in general.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
I am here just as usual.
No change for me - I'm just carrying on as normal.
Same as always, interact !
@AnneEJ (5014)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
It will not change the way I interact on here. I will strive to do as much as I can, but was not able to reach the $10 goal in a month, so at least this way, I will get paid for what I do reach.
@Marcyaz (35672)
I will be here as usual and as I am way past one dollar I will still do like I always do one dollar or not.
@TLilly15 (1449)
• Newport News, Virginia
I love setting goals, where go i set my goal on this web site, because I will be here everyday all day, to reach my goal.
@epiffanie (10466)
Well, I hope you reach your goal ..
@Ladypeace (2056)
You have an excellent attitude in this. I would interact as per normal, my attitude hasn't changed really.
Always set your goals high and, try your best.