Snow In Some Of Our State Today

Happy Day and hope it’s not snowing where you are. So much for Spring in certain areas. Part of our state is under a weather advisory for snow again. Not near our area, thank goodness for that. We will probably get rain. Come on Spring. Make it to all the areas please.
@Lucky15 (31665)
Hope spring will show soon ma'am ;)
@alberello75 (9836)
• Genova, Italy
The snow in my part? Well I dare say "this unknown"! Big Snowfalls in my part, were in the 80's. Then, climate has change because what did the human being! Not only do not see the snow, but the winter cold season, at least here in Genova, seems not to be never came, especially this year.
It is extremely windy here today.
@Marcyaz (36191)
I am under a snow advisory today so where in the heck is Spring.
• Midland, Michigan
Oh, don't worry, we've had spring somewhat already, and more on the way this week. We did get snowfall last night, but it ended about 9pm. Today it mostly rained after getting some freezing on windshields before morning. Tonight it was snowing again for a little bit. It's supposed to be over by the early hours. I have tulips, crocus and possibly lilies coming up from the ground, although right now it's covered by slushy wetness. We have nice days ahead next week.
@MarshaMusselman We had a dusting here last night. Glad that's all it was.
@suzzy3 (8401)
We are clear of snow in the our part of the UK but other parts have been hit hard. We have been very lucky.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Its a blinking blizzard from hell here today..everything is closed including airport and public transpiration the light rails..not sure about buses.
we might get rain, it is rather overcast out there.
Here too, rain is likely but ice and snow will be expected elsewhere in Ontario.
In Southern California, it was horribly windy last night but skies are clear and no sign of snow!
@AkoPinay (9197)
I am afraid of snow
No snow this morning, but we might get freezing rain tonight.
@ReiraLee (222)
Lucky you.. It's warm all year round here. I only get to see snow when I go to places with snow.
@ida123 (6290)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
We're very hot here in my place.
@amnabas (9681)
• Karachi, Pakistan
It's a comparatively hot weather here.
I've been watching and waiting for it to start like a child waiting for Christmas. It just started about an hour ago. It isn't heavy yet, but it will get heavy before it's all over and done with. We're expecting blizzard conditions.
I am so tired of the weather and I willl welcome Spring. It is snowing here and has been doing that all day.