Nary a Wink

@CoralLevang (21873)
That is how much sleep I got last night, or did not get, depending on how you view it. I am not sure why I could not fall asleep, so I stayed up and read, wrote, and went through a couple of boxes in storage, and worked on a craft project. I do not like those sleepless nights, as they leave me punchy. I do not really get much accomplished either, as it is a zombie-like existence, as I am doing the things in the middle of the night. I have been in the shower, and now need to dress and dry my hair. I suppose I should get ready to go to the service department at the dealership. My friend will pick me up at my place. Of course, they have called this morning and stated that "it is fixed now." Isn't that what they have said for, at least, a half dozen other times? I'll keep you posted.
Sorry you suffer from insomnia. If I tried to go to sleep at a 'normal' time I'd have a job getting to sleep too. My trick is not to even try until I'm tired - I don't have to get up at any particular time.
@CoralLevang (21873)
I need to stop fretting about not getting to sleep, I suppose. LOL
@CoralLevang Yes - stressing about it will keep you awake.
@TLilly15 (812)
• Newport News, Virginia
There a lots of nights, i don't get a lot of sleep, so what i do during the day is,i take me a nice long nap, being that I no longer work out side my home.
@CoralLevang (21873)
I hope to be able to do that. Otherwise, if it's about 5 p.m. I'll just stay up so I don't awaken at midnight. LOL
• Manitou Springs, Colorado
I've been known to pull an all-nighter and am able to stay up all day.
@CoralLevang (21873)
I do it way too often
The car escapade is a riveting read; glad you will keep us updated. I have trouble falling asleep now and then because my brain will not shut off. Have not found a remedy for that yet.