The people I work with are all snooty lately

@ricki_911 (19749)
Toronto, Ontario
I can't believe how snooty and rude they can be. They do play favourtism amongst the workers, and don't treat them the same. The new head manager is stressing about everything yet she hasn't even been in the position for 2 weeks. I am hoping they don't give me less hours the next few weeks, they are hiring more people.
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
I always hated when management played favoritism. It's just not right. I hope you don't lose hours.
@ricki_911 (19749)
• Toronto, Ontario
Its funny how they favour the lazy useless ones. The one is a sister to the manager and conflict of interest. They hired her because the mother came and talked to them. Yet, the girl can't handle the store (they expect you to run it on your own), and close the store. Yet, I can do it with no issues.
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
@ricki_911 I think they are lazy and useless because they are favored....they get away with doing less work so they can be lazy...
@ricki_911 (19749)
• Toronto, Ontario
@T_gray It is very true. I went in todayand finished the work the girl was suppose to do yesterday.
You should get more hours over new people.
@ricki_911 (19749)
• Toronto, Ontario
I have worked there 2 years whereas everyone else is 8 months or less.
@mommaj (22851)
Good luck. I hope you keep your hours.
Maybe she isn't cut out to be a manager then. None of the departments work together. We are there at night and are always having to hunt for the stuff we need (carts to put stuff on etc) and yet they get mad when we are a few minutes late giving them back the carts for their daytime use.
@ricki_911 (19749)
• Toronto, Ontario
Most of them working are teens and lazy. Yet, they expect the hours and they give them the hours. Yet,I work regularly and will go in if called.
@ricki_911 Luckily I don't have to work with a bunch of teens. I hated doing that when I was working in a different department.
It is not good for the company if they adding up manpower. It will affect the working hours of others. How can we gain something if they will be like this. Favoritism among the members in working place is not also healthy.