What do you think of the 2 for 5 deal and McDonald's ?

@EddieHands (37845)
Right now McDonald's has this 2 for 5 deal. They offer us lots of burgers, like Big Mac, Quarter Pounder or Fish Fillet. What do you think of this and why? Do you enjoy this food? I must say the Two Big Macs for 5 dollars is a good deal! And they were so juicy and tasty, I washed them down with a tall cool beer! Blessings
Its alright I guess I feel like they messed up getting rid of the dollar menu. Then the "McPick 2 Menu" is so limited you may as well get a full meal. I am not a big fan of fish sandwiches and the last time I had a Big Mac I got food poisoning. I guess its good if you like McD and want something cheap.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah dollar menu was the best! I do like the Big Mac being so cheap. I have a feeling it's only limited time though, and they will bring back the dollar menu if this deal does not sell well. Blessings !
@EddieHands I don't think it will go over as well as they are hoping for.
@EddieHands (37845)
@TheDemonicAngel Yes I think they are trying to get people addicted to the big mac. and it might work for the people who grew up on McDonald's 20 years ago. But the new generation had learned of new burger places! Blessings !
• Secunderabad, India
Its good deal from McDonald's. However, I heard that Big Mac is not good for health at all may be because its junk food!
@EddieHands (37845)
It's a very good deal. Yeah Big mac is not that healthy. yet not any fast food burger really is ether. Blessings ! I love the sauce in the big mac however
• Secunderabad, India
@EddieHands me too even I love the sauce too!
@EddieHands (37845)
@sheelahasan Yes the sauce is very good! My fav part of it... Blessings
@Marcyaz (35672)
If you really want to eat junk food than one is as good as the other.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes they are all pretty bad. SOme burger places are a bit better. But resturant style burgers are better quality, but still not super healthy.
@ReiraLee (218)
That's really interesting. We do not have this promotion in our country.. and usually the promotions are for Fillet O Fish and McChicken burger. Not for Big Mac as it is usually more expensive.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah we have one for Mcchicken.. but that is 2.50 for two. Big Macs and Quarter pounders you can get one each or 2 for 5 dollars! Blessings!
@Blondie2222 (21765)
Sometimes the deals are good especially if your craving it. I don't eat fast food that often so i wouldn't know about it. But glad you enjoyed the big macs
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah I don't eat that often either. It's been a while since I had a big mac, I must say they are quite tasty! Blessings
• Rochester, New York
When I eat McDonalds, it's normally for breakfast on the way to work.
@EddieHands (37845)
Oh Yes I do love McMuffin For Breakfast!
Burger King has a wonderful veggie burger for vegetarians but McDonald's does not. So, no McDonald's for me.
@EddieHands (37845)
Wow burger king has veggies burgers? I didn't know! That is awesome!
@LdeL0318 (6467)
That was a great deal. Here McDonald's is offering group meal which they call BFF meal good enough to share with your friends. It includes a big serving of french fries. As in big.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
BFF fries
The fries I am talking about.
@EddieHands (37845)
@LdeL0318 wow those look very big and tasty!
@LdeL0318 (6467)
@EddieHands Really big.