Time Just Flies When On The Computer

Time really can go fast when you are on the computer. Before you know it, a half hour or more has gone by. I now get off the computer a little bit more. There are just other things to do. Whether on myLot or taking a survey, the time just flies right by. I’m on here more on my days off. When I have to work, I try to do a little on here and a little on other sites too.
@gudheart (12743)
It really does. I need to get ready for work but here I am!!
Must be difficult to pull yourself away and go to work.
@dodo19 (33307)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I lose track of time when I'm on the computer too. It's funny how it works.
It is hard to spend time on here when you work,
@fishtiger58 (30320)
• Momence, Illinois
It's very true. And my computer like they all do has a clock, but I'm still surprised when the time flies.
@srisahara (4147)
Yes, you are right. Sometimes, I feel one hour like 10 minutes. But, I do not have much time to do it, because I am a mom with a toddler who need my attention.
Time is flying by for me too much.
You noticed?I do.
@Marcyaz (35623)
The time really does fly by when you are having fun on the computer.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
yes it does seem to go much faster the minute I sit at the computer.... especially at night ... when i'm in bed... instead of reading a book... I think... ' I'll just pop onto mylot..' and before you know it ... an hour has gone by.... lol's
It really does go by quickly.
@sugartoes (41946)
• Greencastle, Indiana
time on the computer you just get so in-tuned with that we don't think about it there's been times I've lost days that I forget what day I'm in ha ha ha I know that's bad but when you spend most your time on here you lose days & time OH what fun it is being in another place to let your days & time go by I LOVE IT.
QI know what you mean, think it has just been a few minutes and it was an hour!
@suzzy3 (8357)
I sit at the computer then the phone rings and I suddenly realise how long I have been sitting there.
@Blondie2222 (22364)
Yup it sure does fly by when your on here. I was on when i couldn't sleep and an hour slipped by and figured i should try to sleep more. I get on in the morning before work and it makes time go by quick too. But i like that i can still be here and get things done and then go do other duties that need to be done as well.
• Midland, Michigan
I've been trying to get caught up and it's a never ending job it seems like, so I've not been here a lot except for my days off either. I am here a little each day to check notifications, but not much else. Now that I don't have to push to reach the ten dollars, it's a bit easier to pull away to get something else done, or a bit of something else anyway. But, I do work 8 hour shifts when I work and I'll be working more once it warms up again, so less and less time to be here. I'll find a way though.
no kidding, trying hard to get caught up to posts and only caught up to this morning!
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
I spend more of my day on the computer. The time does fly by until my eyes start to hurt then I have to get off for a little bit and do other things...but then I come back....
@LdeL0318 (6440)
Indeed. I sat down on front of the computer after waking up and I'm still here after several hours.
@AnneEJ (4989)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
You are so right. I try to take a break often, but before you know it an hour has passed.
I have to use a timer, otherwise I am afraid I would spend way too much time on the computer. It is very addictive.