King of fruits MANGO...!

Secunderabad, India
I love mangoes. In India we get mangoes during summer season and I already could see mangoes are sold here and there in few places but we don't buy them yet because we get good type of mangoes by the second week of may. I like to eat different types of mangoes I know it is lot of calories but I can't live without eating them ..this is something which I can't get rid off lol! My grandmother makes lovely pickle and Jam as well with mangoes.The moment she does it will call me first to pick just waiting for that too! How about you all? In which season you get mangoes in your country? Do you all like mangoes?
@LdeL0318 (6435)
Mangoes are in season again here now. This morning my cousin brought me 6 pieces of yellow mangoes.
• Secunderabad, India
Wow that's great. I am sure you like the mangoes too!
@LdeL0318 (6435)
@sheelahasan Oh yes, they're sweet. I also make mango shakes since the weather here is so hot.
• Secunderabad, India
@LdeL0318 that's lovely I love mango shakes too!
@srisahara (4147)
Yes, I also love mangoes. In my country there are many kinds of mangoes. We usually get mangoes in dry season. How much a kilogram of mango for best quality in your country?
• Secunderabad, India
Too be honest I am not sure how much it would be because my hubby buys them.... But it depends on quality type of mango. However the best quality once will always be at higher price! Thank u.
@srisahara (4147)
@sheelahasan Never mind. Yes, quality type of mango will determine its price. Okay, thank you...
• Secunderabad, India
@srisahara Your welcome!
@sjvg1976 (18388)
I think there would be no one who hate mangoes. I like mangoes and there is no day in season that I don't eat them
• Secunderabad, India
That's right Crayon every one likes mangoes!
@MGjhaud (20861)
it's not yet its season here but im looking forward to it. i love mangoes too, especially the apple mango and indian mango. its my favorite fruit flavor too when it comes to juice, ice cream, and fruit shake.
• Secunderabad, India
Hmmm I know they are really yummy! Thank u.