Ways to love your job

For me I think it's all about gratitude when it comes to loving your job. Because as Steve Jobs said before: "To do great work, you have to love what you are doing." Sometimes we need to realize that we have to be thankful we still have a job than complain about it and blame other people for it. For me I think you have to look at your job as an opportunity for you to improve your life. If you think it doesn't pay decently right now, then just still be thankful and save money no matter what so that someday you may be able to build a business out of that money and grow that business so you'll never know. How about you, what are your ways to love your job?
I think for most, loving their job is nearly non-existent. I grin and bear it. I know, and have done other jobs much more laborsome with less pay, so doing what I'm doing now, I'm fortunate.
I taught 1st grade, 4th grade and 5th grade. I was also a special education teacher. However, the job I absolutely loved was as a teacher for struggling readers. Hooking kids on books was pure joy for me. Raising their standardized test scores for reading comprehension was also a source of joy. I had a parent say to me in a meeting "You saved my son's life." This parent's son was a non-reader, but not for long thanks to all the hard work teacher and student did over a one-year period.