What's on the agenda for the weekend?

I don't have much planned on my end. I just want a bike ride or two is all. I know they have no school many places now. What is it your planning to do with the kids for the weekend? Are you going to cook out on the grill if it's nice out? I don't have that option either. What ever it is I wish you the best. I will be here till that time arrives
• Lakewood, Colorado
Lets see..wash clothes maybe? Saturday more snow again so... If I can make it down the stairs and to the store and wash..that is my plan lolz
I hope you don't go out and get cold.. If you have to wait a day or two I would hope that you do. I don't want you to fall.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Thank you my friend..I will be extra careful if I do.
@Blondie2222 (16323)
I am having both my nieces over on Friday evening for the night. Then saturday their going with my other sister but no other plans in store. We have nothing planned for Easter Sunday just my normal bowling night.
That was really nice of you to have them over.
@dodo19 (26654)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Not much planned on my end either. My aunt is having the family over for Easter on Saturday, which we're going to, but otherwise that's pretty much it.
I don't know what we have planned for easter with my mom yet I might take my computer and go there for the day.