My getaway

Thursday nights are my me time. I go to what my hubby and I call coffee church. It is at the ministry I volunteer at. It is a ladies Bible study called Godsippers. We started a new study tonight and we had more people than usual. It is so nice to get out of the house and get to worship and fellowship with these wonderful women. It is such a nice release to go and lead this study. I know it is good for Steven to have alone time with Daddy as well. Steven had a pretty good day other than waking up at 2 this morning and demanding to go camping. After much protest from my son he went back to sleep a little after 3. Praying he sleeps through the night tonight. This has been a little harder to type as George is on my lap. He is our oldest cat and he lets us know he deserves more attention than the others. I think that is all for the night. Take care and God bless!
@ReiraLee (217)
Oh, do post a picture of George!
Here is the George
I have recently started attending a Christian Women's Fellowship, and it is good for me, and for us together as a group.
Sounds fun. I think we all need days to get away, relax and do something we like.
@MGjhaud (20679)
its always a nice feeling when we get to spend time for ourselves especially if we include going to the church. i hope that your son was able to sleep well. God bless you too and your family.
@mammots (3271)
Your post made me look back and remember the days when i would lead Bible sharing sessions with other members of our parish and other parishes also. They were spiritually rewarding days for me.
That is very good for you guys. Tonight my mom had something at the church and she loved it as well. She is always at something the church is having.
@vandana7 (66876)
Well cats can really demand attention, and not settle for anything less. Hopefully, Steven slept well through the rest of night. You too take care.