Good morning myLot!

Good morning everyone. I hope you are having a good start to your day. It is warm, gray, and drizzly here at the Jersey Shore. The temperature is currently 62 degrees F which is pleasant enough. Now if we could only do something about the rain. . . Today is my day to finish everything I need to before we head out on our spring break vacation. I need to cook for the house/pet sitter, pack, and straighten up the house a bit more. I've been working on my list for the past several days so there really isn't too much that I still have to do. What is everyone else up to today?
@LdeL0318 (6435)
I hope you'll be able to finish all today. Great morning.
me too!
@LdeL0318 (6435)
@NJChicaa It's always a good feeling to accomplish everything.
I will be here some of the day and later I need to get to the store to get the baby some formula. I hope you have a wonderful day. =)
Thanks. Same to you!
@gemmsky (170)
2pm here, nice sunny day though :)
it has gotten brighter. The sun is trying to break through the clouds.
@rina110383 (24069)
It's already evening here in my place. Did a lot dish washing for the day. Now, it's time for me to relax. I hope you get to finish everything on your list.
enjoy your evening!
Busy today even no time to say here my friend. I hope you get all done that you have to do before your trip. It is not a bad temp but yeah rain there should go away lolz