Hello followers and bloggers

@carebear29 (28631)
Wausau, Wisconsin
I have noticed as I am following people, that a lot of the people that use to blog in Bubblews have now moved here. That is so awesome and I am reconnecting with old friends. Even better. I am doing really good here so far. Still trying to gain followers but I am constantly following as we speak. I still gotten my question answered...Can we use #hashtags in our posts? I just did that lol. I am going to be posting a whole lot here. My earnings doubled in an hour which was awesome to see and I even found out in a post that our payouts are automatic. Cool. Even better. I been here 1 day and am having so much fun. What about you? Still have to write an About Me post lol.
I thought I recognised you from Bubblews. An About Me post would be a good idea.
@carebear29 (28631)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
That is my next post lol. I am going to be writing a lot.
I haven't gotten around to about me post, but duly noted.
@Cintronwriter It's always a good idea to introduce yourself, in my opinion.
@mammots (3271)
Hello @carebear29 welcome to mylot In bubblews you needed to follow and connect with a lot of other members to be able to earn more likes and comments but here its not necessary. All you have to do is just interact more.
@carebear29 (28631)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Thank you. I am happy someone told me about this site or I wouldnt be in it lol
@AkoPinay (10087)
I stopped following here because I can't see their posted discussions on my notifications. The only thing I noticed is we can suggest a discussion to our followers which I wont do unless I know my follower in person. I don't like other people suggesting me a discussion I didn't like so I unfollow some.
@carebear29 (28631)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I write about everything and anything I can. I am doing a lot of following thats for sure lol.
@Mike197602 (13864)
you won't see them on your notifications. You can see a list of your follows discussions under the follows tab.
@carebear29 (28631)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@Mike197602 Yeah I seen that. Thanks.
@Bunny28 (190)
• Lillington, North Carolina
I just started earlier today it's pretty cool. I am sure that in time I will come to have more interactions with others on here.
@carebear29 (28631)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yep
• Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Hi, I remember you from Bubblews also! Just getting back into myLot and looking forward to meeting everyone!
@carebear29 (28631)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Welcome back. I am glad a friend recommended this to me and I brought you back. Earnings payout is automatic from what I have read in some posts. Have fun. Interacting is the key.
@Mike197602 (13864)
from what I've gathered tags automatically turn to hashtags when shared on twitter. so just use tags as they're relevant to mylot searches and discussion linking but also are useful elsewhere and you don't need to do the hashtag. I'm not massively competent with regards to the hastags so that'll need a little more research on your part but if I find the link to the discussions about them I'll add it.
@AnneEJ (4989)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I have been here for a few months and am enjoying it. Like you say, a lot are here from the old site, and that makes it interesting. I was off all weekend, so am just trying to catch up this morning.
@cacay1 (33198)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow so cute baby sweet smile, yes lots of BB flooded here.They are people like us who cannot feel the liberty without sharing some thoughts and feelings,Money ranks next hehe,lol
Welcome. I was referred toMyLot by someone who was a regular on Bubble...watchamacallit. They advised MyLot is an engaging and cool place to earn some pennies while building virtual friends. No complaints thus far.
@xstitcher (12155)
• Petaluma, California
Hi there, and welcome, fellow Bubblews refugee !
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Hi there, I remember you from Bubblews. I was under a different name though. It's nice to see you here.
I too was happy to see so many Bubblews members here. I have not been here that long but am enjoying the site.