I am going to scream

snow,
Roseburg, Oregon
The buyer went and bought a new car and when their credit report was ran one more time. The car showed up. So they could not get the FHA loan. Why didn't they buy the car after they had the loan for the house, They said they can get a commercial loan They have to do another appraisal It might take two weeks so we packed up our car We are going back to the empty house. We donated the couch that we were sleeping on. So we went to rent a center to rent a couch. Now we have to hope that the snow does not come over night so we can go back to the empty house. We will be able to hook up the internet again. But I am not sure about the TV. I feel like crying.
So sorry that this happened to you.
We got rid of everything. The cookware, microwave and no food in the fridge.
@crossbones27 (11863)
• Redlands, California
Wow, that is just some bad circumstances there, if I were the bank I would just tell them to return the car if they want the loan. The whole thing sounds like people were not thinking things all the way through from the person wanted to buy your house to the bank for not telling the buyer that.
Is it possible to return a car?? I don't think it'd be that easy or if you do - you'll loose some money. Worth it if they want the home though!
• Redlands, California
@infatuatedbby Probably not. Seems like this had to happen to other people though. They should have some sort of system in place where this could be avoided because it really uproots what people were trying to accomplish. People should not be punished for other people's lack of knowledge or common sense.
And my husband and I pay the price my getting rid of everything like they wanted us to. The whole house was empty.
Dang that sucks. What a irresponsible thing for them to do.
What a bunch of idiots is the right thing to say.
@irishidid (8097)
Did they not realize what happens when your credit is pulled?
I guess not and the closing was today. I am so upset over this whole thing. We were going to leave after closing.
Oh my gosh! Why couldn't they just wait until the loans were approved/signed and finished with. Did they not realize - they double check one last time? Ahh - I am sorry ~ I hope everything finishes up soon.
Me to we have no computer stand, no TV stand and no silverware, We donated everything.
@jstory07 I would too thinking everything is completed (especially since it was closing day) Why was this person in such a rush to get a vehicle? Shouldn't he have consulted with his agent - like that is a red flag of getting a loan for a home then a loan for a car. Unless you are paying cash for the vehicle then sure why not...
@infatuatedbby And I have never heard of renting a couch! How does that work? Is it expensive?
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh no Judy..my Goodness! That was freaking stupid of the buyers for sure. I am so sorry to hear of this. Sheese:( If I could help you I would, you know I am here, but I have nada my friend. I can hardly believe this!
I was so upset I was in tears.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@jstory07 I cant imagine how badly you felt..I mean to get rid of everything and now this..oh dear my friend..truly sorry. I hope something will change about this. I know you have a few friends here but...
@T_gray (7902)
• Salina, Kansas
Dang that really sucks, I hope things work out quickly...
We have to survive two weeks with nothing.
@T_gray (7902)
• Salina, Kansas
@jstory07 That really sucks
@UncleJoe (6861)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I would feel like kicking somebody's behind!
I am so upset. How stupid can you get.
@cacay1 (28472)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Oh, no! I hope you settled this time well.I hope no snow while you are in this situation.Sorry for this temporary , but not easy problem of yours.
I am hoping it will not snow.
Oh that was real dumb of them knowing they wanted a house. How bad. I hope you make it from this. was there another buyer interested.
They reject them when they take an offer. They think they can get the other loan so all we can do is hope.
@ida123 (6290)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Your situation is not really good and I want also to cry with you.
We are going back to the empty house.
• Marion, Kansas
Oh that sounds so very frustrating. I hope they get it all taken care of quickly.
@Elizaby (3125)
• Pensacola, Florida
My sister and brother-in-law are buying the house we are in and been renting for over 10 years and are is the processed of getting the loan approve and are praying sister's car holds out for another month til after the loan for the house is taken care of.
I am so sorry. I really expected you to be well on your way to Oregon by now. I know you did too. You are in my prayers for this to work out.
I feel bad for you to have to go through this. My friends had a similar experience years ago. So sad. Good luck.
@yukimori (8381)
At this point I'd put the house back on the market. They've already flaked once. Who's to say it's not going to happen again? Talk to the Realtor and see what can be done about requiring buyers to already have financing approved and in place before entering another sale contract. Do you get any portion of the earnest deposit since the sale fell through? I'd take it and find another buyer.