Gratitude Challenge Day #661

@tammys85 (11874)
I know I just posted my little blog a few minutes ago, but I'm behind and I don't feel like waiting until midnight to post this one. I had a pretty good Friday, and I'm happy to share the things that made me happy (big or small) in the Gratitude Challenge for today... 1. I had a productive work week, and hit my weekly goal, so yayyyy. :) 2. My older sister found the gift I wanted to get my Mom for Easter. I was having trouble finding it in stores, but she managed to find it. 3. A bunch of us made one of our best friends happy, and that makes me happy. :) 4. My favorite fan-made Randy Orton tribute video was re-uploaded online today. 5. I'm finished with my work for the week. I actually finished it before my cut-off alarm went off. 6. Today was payday from Textbroker. 7. I am pretty much caught up on my comments on here. 8. It's basically the weekend. :) Alrighty, I hope you guys have a great weekend, whether you celebrate Easter or not. I'm looking forward to giving my Mom her Easter gift. She reads my Gratitude Challenges so I'm not gonna share what it is right now lol. Anywhooo, you all have a good night, great weekend and take care. :)
@MGjhaud (20672)
your Easter gift for your mom makes me wonder what would that be. plus i never heard of someone giving presence on Easter so thats a bit exciting. you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
@tammys85 (11874)
My sister and her hubby do baskets for the kiddies, and I do one for my Mom; it's fun to put it together. :D Thanks, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend too! :)
@MGjhaud (20672)
@tammys85 thanks. its a quiet sunday so far..
@tammys85 (11874)
@MGjhaud Aaah, I hope you enjoyed it though. :)
Yes, I can relate to the TB payday too. I love Fridays!
@tammys85 (11874)
Yay! I was cutting it close with cashing out last night. I looked at the time and it was like, 11:50ish, and I had until 11:59pm lol.
@tammys85 I sometimes will write myself a note...because there have been times that I have nearly forgotten to cash out as well. I would be furious with myself if I forgot. It is always in the back of my mind, on Thursday night. I think OK, don't forget to cash out!!
@tammys85 (11874)
@snowy22315 I set an alarm on my phone every Thurs. night with a note that says "CASH OUT!" --- luckily the money rolls over 'til next week if you do forget.
Glad that you are happy with your week.
@tammys85 (11874)
Thank you so much. :)