WYEIWYG - Do you agree with me?

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Meissen-Porcelain-Table.JPG
No I have not got that acronym wrong if you think it is WYSIWYG!! . OK let me unravel this acronym. It stands for ' W hat Y ou E at I s W hat Y ou G et. I am talking about food. My doctor would always say that our stomach is like a factory. Whatever goes in there is responsible for our health or otherwise. But unfortunately our tongue and stomach do not work in tandem many a time. And if they do then those with this combination are fortunate indeed. I like oranges but they produce acidity. Oranges per se are good for health but my stomach thinks otherwise. I am grateful for my stomach that it goes well with my tongue as far as chocolates go (lol). So far so good. Tell us your story.
@DWDavis (11540)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
My tongue and stomach get along well most of the time, but neither seems to like the foods that are best for me and both seem overly fond of foods that are not so nutritious.
Curious to know what those foods are
@DWDavis (11540)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@allknowing I prefer not to answer on the grounds that I would be incriminating myself. Let's just say it has a lot to do with frying foods.
@aju007 (1469)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Its true that most of the tasty foods aint good for the stomach. I love paratha here but doesnt end up good at the end of the day.
What's with paratha that your stomach is fussy about?
My stomach pretty likes everything my tongue likes and that is way more sweets than are healthy for me.
Same here. Sweets are my weakness. But they have so far not affected my health.
@allknowing so far I can't notice it has affected my health. But my teeth are not as good as they used to be and I am overweight!
@paigea My teeth are the casualty I am not overweight as I do a lot of walking in my garden the whole day through
I have to say that my stomach and my tongue goes well most of the time. There are only a few things that I would like to eat, but I cannot even touch, peanuts are an example.
I have heard so many being allergic to peanuts. I love chocolates as I have mentioned in my post and both my tongue and stomach welcome them with open arms (lol)
@allknowing I also love chocolate and today is Easter, I have my basket of chocolate eggs ready on the table.
@LadyDuck My fridge is always stuffed. At this moment I have Toblerone which was gifted to me. The whole world knows I love chocolates and anyone drops by they come with them. Did you make those eggs or bought them?
@Daljinder (21701)
I used to love Upma. Now I find it too salty for my liking. And I still end up adding salt to other dishes. Healthy or not my tongue is so stubborn that it has corralled with my throat and my stomach. They had conspired I am sure of it. If the dish is not spicy enough for my liking I literally have to force it down my throat. Then my stomach revolts. Its a sad sad process.....
I wish there was some way for the tongue and stomach to work in harmony
@Daljinder (21701)
@allknowing If you find one show me the way too.... I could benefit from that... seriously
My stomach seems to agree with any kind of food out there. However, I hate the taste of milk and cannot stand to look at a wiggly, slimy egg; I do not drink milk or eat eggs. Ewwwwwww
www.
Poor stomach. It must be longing for eggs and milk. Your tongue is not being kind