People get angry over nothing

@ricki_911 (16080)
Toronto, Ontario
Some people need to relax! The power has been going on and off. My main concern is heat, and being baseboard (its run by hydro). Also, the animals staying safe. But otherwise I have been at home with power on and off, just been doing a hard clean, and just sitting staring out the window. I had Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. I have my cell with some data so I was randomly checking facebook and power site for updates. People are fighting, and getting angry at how slow the power crews are. Now there is 2 companies in this area. The outage ran through miles and miles roughly 4 hours space between towns (and we are rural so they have to fix say here,then drive 20 minutes to the switch station). I can't believe it. I have enjoyed the relation minus the lack of heat but my Dad found his battery pack and it charges through the car, and now I have a heater. Plus, the time I could be online making money but its not worth fighting, yelling or smashing car windows.
yes some people just cannot handle powere outages and to act up is just plain stupid it wll not help the situation and just annoys others
@ricki_911 (16080)
• Toronto, Ontario
Thats exactly how I see it as!
@miniam (9308)
• Bern, Switzerland
Hope the heat gets back soon, i`d hate to stay in a freezing room for a long time
@ricki_911 (16080)
• Toronto, Ontario
If you have the right supplies you wont have an issue. Even people who got their power back are whining.