Hk: the best place to eat

By chun
@jackchun (493)
Hong Kong
In hk, there are many kinds of food you can choose to eat everywhere. For example, chinese to western food, Japanese ,Indian,korean and many many others etc.Also there are many fast food shop that provides a whole set with a bread, a soup, a main dishes and a drink, with mostly $40 hk dollars or something. So eating in hk is convenient, good quality and also inexpensive!! (in most cases) How about the other places??
@annierose (17243)
I haven't been to HK. I visited Singapore and they have available cuisines too. From Asian foods to European kinds of food. I enjoyed Vivo Republic a lot in Singapore.I would love to be in HK someday and have a taste of their foods. Indeed, I love to know many kinds of foods from different countries around the world.
@Shiva49 (9029)
Now in most tourist places different varieties of foods are available to cater to all tastes - siva
@jackchun (493)
Thanks! I think hk has almost all types of food of the whole world! And is very evenly distributed!
@annierose (17243)
@Shiva49 By the way we also have restaurants in the Philippines that cater to various delicacies. So I think it is not only HK or SG. :)
I had stayed in HK for quite sometime. But the food costs an arm and a leg. I must admit that the menu served in restaurants is so tasty. However, I used to eat in fast food, since it is cheaper.
@jackchun (493)
Yes, for a week, I go to fast food restaurant for at least six times
@jackchun That's good. But I prefer to eat slow food.
@jackchun (493)
@Shavkat hk also has many restaurants for that!
@MGjhaud (20822)
we offer same dishes here although of course we specialize our own. ive tried korean and chinese food in the past and theyre all good and spicy. i love spicy food by the way.
@jackchun (493)
Have you tried dim sum?
@MGjhaud (20822)
@jackchun my favorite. its where i usually treat myself back in college.
@jackchun (493)
@MGjhaud yes, hk dim sum is so delicious
Aw and I was hoping to read more about the wonderful food places in your country and you just wrote a 'small taste' ???