Hands On Site Owners

@tallawah (8598)
Kingston, Jamaica
I write for a site called 'Blogjob'. It is one of those sites which doesn't take all comers all the time. Every so often there's a period of acceptance and new writers can enter. Many times, the warning is; "Not accepting New users at this time." Fortunately, I joined when the door was open and have been writing there since. You reach 5k points and can put in for money or gift cards. The money is often paid within two hours. Your read that right. No wait, no next month, no delay. Reach 5k points, put in, get paid. As great as that is, the fact that the owner is reachable and responds to you within and hour or so (depending on time of day as I assume he does sleep). He responds. Right away. No waiting, no begging, no lies, straight up, and aware of who you are, what you are asking, and he answers. Considering the other sites I have been on, it is like paradise.
@waflay (2717)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I joined this site when it was just two months old, I have never regretted since then. The admin is so helpful and is there to make sure that his site is being fed with genuine materials--- plagiarism has no chance.
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I am so impressed with this Owner I can't find words
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I really enjoy BlogJob for my more serious writing, but lately I've been trying to find time to socialise here. It's nice to have two good sites to visit every day.
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It is wonderful to have blogjob, this site, and I'd like one more.... On Blogjob I'll create a blog on a topic and explore it until exhausted...or near exhausted, then find another topic. Here, as soon as the inspiration hits, I'm typing.
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@tallawah If you're interested in posting to forums you could try Postloop. It's a reliable site and I've been paid several times. I don't often have time for it though because BlogJob and myLot keep me quite busy.
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@Gina145 I'll take a look..thanks
• Midland, Michigan
Even though you may get paid that quickly when reaching payout, it's the reaching of that amount that takes forever. I was writing there before starting up here. I like mylot better, plus people here understand how to interact more, whereas there members seem intent on posting mostly and not doing a lot of return visiting
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I find that I publish 3 items a day, that is 150 pts over 32 days...$25
@Lucky15 (33384)
i have an account there, but not active
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
create a blog and post....why not?
So glad there is a site out there that is a reputable one!
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Is is such a pleasure to deal with such a site.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
Happy for you,keep writing quality content and your income will just increase
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Oh yes, I write my best for them. Really am impressed.
@hereandthere (31110)
@tallawah do posts at blogjob require keywords to show up in search engines?
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Not to my knowledge....it isn't a crap site ....
I've heard other favourable reports about that site, but never tried it.
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I can recommend it...take a look..I don't know if there is a referral code...but if you can join...it's worth your time.