Camp NaNoWrimo

Pixabay photo
Rochester, New York
With Spring upon us it's getting close to Camp NaNoWriMo! Come April 1st the camp doors open and the writing begins. Are you ready to write? I have decided that this year I'm going to give it a try. I'm sure I won't make it to 50k, but I don't push to get there, I just push to get as far as I can and be content with that. Also instead of joining a cabin I'm going to create my own. I thought it would be cool to have a myLot cabin for all of the writers on here who are participating. Is anyone participating this year?
@irishidid (8732)
I know a lot of people who do but I am not one of them. I know that it can be a useful tool to help some finish a novel.
• Rochester, New York
It's not for everyone lol. I'm sure your busy with your novels. How are they going?? I still remember the ones about the vampires on the train and the children's bodies buried in barrels under Christmas trees. I must admit that those were my favourites.
@dodo19 (34288)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I may just give it a try. Hopefully I can write something.
• Rochester, New York
I try to plan ahead some. I have a story idea that I have been planning, but never got around to starting it. I think I'm going to try it out this time.
@ricki_911 (20073)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, I hope you do go. You can push yourself and enjoy yourself.
• Rochester, New York
I try not to push myself to be honest because if I do then I tend to get frustrated at the end results. So I just go with the flow with these writing events.
@ricki_911 (20073)
• Toronto, Ontario
@LisaSteinmetz I guess that is the way to go.
I have heard of it but what do you mean by joining a 'cabin' ?
I might if I know what it is about.
@KuznVinny (774)
Well, I'm not a fiction writing kind of guy. And no one wants a 50,000 word science dissertation. So I guess I'll have to pass it by.