Are You Ready for Baseball?

@zebra2222 (4820)
Baseball season is going to start up very soon. Are you ready for the season to begin? I'm a Detroit Tigers fan. I think that they will have a good season, but there are too many uncertainties to put them in the playoffs. Who do you think will make it all the way to the World Series? Do you like the Cubs? How about the Mets? Perhaps you favor the Blue Jays. Give me your pick.
how abuout the Angels surely they fit in there s ome place.
@zebra2222 (4820)
They have a chance. They are a decent team.
@zebra2222 yes my son used to take me to all the home games but I ended up in this retirement center and all that stopped hate that too as I m still the same person who loves ball games
I have been watching spring training games that's how ready I am. Even though I have little hopes for local teams Angels and Dodgers, I am still ready. Detroit tinkered to be competitive and it's a question period if KC is complacent and peaked having won it all. After two crazy seasons, who knows who'll be in the series. I think the Cubs will fall short. Just way too much expected of them. It's that even year.....Giants.....and they reloaded big time and are healthy......
@zebra2222 (4820)
The Giants look good. I think that KC will be down this year.
Baseball is the only sport I understand. I am a forever White Sox fan. Naaaah, the Cubs will never make it to the World Series. Well, that is what White Sox fans must say.
@zebra2222 (4820)
I think that the Cubs are better than the White Sox this year.