Just Amazing Birds

The last couple of weeks we’ve seen quite a few geese. The way they fly through the air is just beautiful. Sometimes they are in the V formation. Other times they are in a straight line. Very amazing to watch them. We’ve also seen a few Hawks. These birds have a big wing span. This year, we seem to be seeing more of these graceful flying birds. I watch them just soar or glide up in the sky. One of the many beautiful things to watch in the world.
I love to see the geese flying..always remind me of my dear granny rip..she loved them susan. Hawks are amazing to watch yes. Right now I am listening to a forest app with lots of birds in it.
@fishtiger58 (30383)
• Momence, Illinois
The last 10 years or so the geese are not flying south like they used to. They are staying in my area and becoming quite a problem. They have taken over the park in our town and you can't even walk in the grass anymore for the goose poop. I wish they would only come here now and then like they used to.
I think the cardinal pair will nest somewhere in or near the backyard again. We see them alot for them not to be nearby
It is amazing how these birds go from one country to another too;
The geese here in my country are just domesticated geese so can't see them flying at all. You're lucky you could see them and I bet they truly are a sight to behold.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
It was nice for you to see those birds around.
@Lucky15 (33450)
Everytime we see a.group.of birds.flying like.that on the sky, we can not help.not to amaze.with how long have they been flying
@annierose (17588)
I am fond of wartching birds in the sky. While I watch them, my heart tells me a dream of being free like a bird. Of all pets, I love birds the most. When I was a kid, I pet a dove, a small brown bird, and love birds. Their chirps are like music in my ear. I can spend hours watching them especially the love birds.
We are seeing more and more birds right now too.
I've never had the pleasure to watch the flight of geese. As for gliding hawks or eagles, well they used to be a regular sight until they began tearing up their hunting grounds to make way for more suburbs, I miss them
@rebelann We invade too much into the natural territory of many different species of animals.
We sure do @Susan2015 it's so sad
I also love to watch the geese and admire their beauty too. I like seeing the mama and papa ducks swimming together and in a while all their babies will be following behind. So sweet.
@Corbin5 Yes the tiny babies are so adorable.
Watching birds in the air is a lot of fun! I love to watch the flocks of starlings move in a cloud in the air.
I love the colorful birds the most.
It's great watching them. We had a pair of eagles, but I haven't seen them in a few years now.
@PatZAnthony (12211)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
These seem to have skills we do not have-or is it we humans just don't use what we have?
• Portland, Connecticut
While we were stuck in slow traffic this afternoon a wonderful hawk flew in front of us, a magnificent sight.
@suzzy3 (8368)
We have swans fly over to the river beyond they are so graceful. We also have ducks and geese , looks like they are all coming back. you are right they look beautiful and graceful.
@Dena91 (4066)
Our neighbors behind us have a good size pond in their yard and geese fly over every morning and evening. They are something to see. I love hearing the birds sing as day begins to break. Have a blessed day
@epiffanie (9000)
Oh yes indeed, they are mesmerising when they dance in unison up there in the sky ..