What would you chose?

By DJ
@Daljinder (21025)
Okay, so we all come on MyLot and leaf through discussion after discussion. We clear out all or any notifications we have. But today I thought to tackle the advertisements. What's the harm right? Sponsored by Taboola to I went. 41 Postmortem Celebrity Images with Shocking Details of How They Died I was looking for entertainment of the fun variety not the horror variety Thank you! But no.... 16 Pictures That Prove Australia Is the Craziest No comments.... I don't wish to get throttled by my Australian friends "Fix" Your Erectile Dysfunction by Doing THIS Once Daily (Simple Trick) Eh? Scratching my head here.... How is that relevant to me? So see my adventure in the advertisement land ended right there....... Back to discussions I go....... Sorry for wasting your time...LOL Let me make it up to you....... Here watch this........ It's one of my favorite scenes from Up the movie. Try not to cry. Photo by Pixabay
The scene where Ellie and Carl are shown. Their relationship is being shown as time passes from their marriage to Ellie's death. Very sad scene yet one of my...
They are pathetic! Love the photo!
@Daljinder (21025)
And they are irrelevant at best..... Thank you!
@Orson_Kart (4323)
"Fix" Your Erectile Dysfunction by Doing THIS Once Daily (Simple Trick) I used to be able to do that. Now I can only do it weakly.
@Daljinder (21025)
@Orson_Kart Oh! He lives and is still kicking... from the looks of it.....
@Daljinder Yes, I am still alive. Lucky you eh! lol Hey, why you changed your avatar? Looking at your beautiful face was a reason to come here. Boo hiss!
@Daljinder (21025)
@Orson_Kart I am glad to hear that. Where had you been anyways? I was getting tired at looking at that image daily. Now you can have the ice cream to "cool" you down!
@VivaLaDani13 (17773)
• Perth, Australia
I started to cry a little at the wrong part lol When they were sitting down reading and she grabbed his hand, I was touched by that. And then the next when they were at the hospital. But when they grew old I couldn't do it anymore. I started bawling my eyes out. I think because I took this on a more personal level. I haven't seen this movie yet. Funny enough it's on TV this Saturday. So I would like to try and watch it.
@Daljinder (21025)
@VivaLaDani13 I had warned in advance "Try not to cry" I am sorry if it brought any sad memories. I didn't think you would take it personally. If you are gonna watch the movie. Better have tissues handy. It's not a sad movie in all but some scenes are really emotional. I am not going to tell ya the story and ruin it for ya...
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder aw nah it's fine. I just get too emotional with some topics sometimes but it's all good. Thank you for the tip lol I will do that. I'm really curious as to how and why the house is up in the air. Can't wait to find out. I mean i know there are balloons attached to it but wondering how that all happened.
@Daljinder (21025)
@VivaLaDani13 You didn't watch the movie!!!
@vandana7 (62589)
That is very cute link Porridge. You know my answer don't you. I will tell you after you tell me which one you thought it to be. lol
@Daljinder (21025)
Postmortem........
@vandana7 (62589)
@Daljinder Right on the money..
@Daljinder (21025)
@vandana7 YAY! Although I don't remember exactly why I chose that option. I do know that I had chosen that after thinking a bit. LOL
@gofsey (1284)
• Madurai, India
Very touching story. I liked it very much.
@Daljinder (21025)
The whole movie is even more good...
@gofsey (1284)
• Madurai, India
@Daljinder I like the way they bring out the sadness of the childless couple. It was more emphatic because it was silent. Everybody has some trouble to bear in this world
I didn't cry, but it is a charming movie. Thank you for sharing it.
@Daljinder (21025)
I know. It is a great movie. You are welcome.....