Worrying about Money?

@raaman (505)
Do you plan and spend what you earn or keep on worrying about money?
@TLilly15 (1099)
• Newport News, Virginia
Yes I plan what I am going to spend, for that month and the rest, I save it up and, no I don't worry about money because I can come online, and earn money when my fund get low.
@raaman (505)
hi @TLilly15, You have stated "I can come online, and earn money when my fund get low." Is it so easy for you? What do you do to earn that money?
I've made it a point not to check my bank when I get paid. It pains to me tmthat I have to pay all this money.
@raaman (505)
@clintronwriter, may be. But if there is receipt, there has to be payments too. But legitimate.
@raaman I tend to have payments and charges in my head, so need to constantly look at my bank account.
@raaman (505)
hi @Cintronwriter, earlier you said "I've made it a point not to check my bank " and now you say "need to constantly look at my bank account." Your statements are contradictory.
I honestly do both!
@raaman (505)
@maezee, you are an expert, so to say?